The Anarchist Underground

Political movement
 
HomeTestCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 New Groups

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Inkus2000
Admin
avatar

Posts : 284
Join date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: New Groups   Mon Aug 04, 2008 3:30 pm

Ok Iv added new group for neutral visitors

Let me just point out that no one has joined any of the groups in accordance with their branch of anarchy.

I request that people join groups in the group section

thank you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yaotl
Admin


Posts : 93
Join date : 2008-07-07
Age : 27
Location : The Occupation of Turtle Island

PostSubject: Re: New Groups   Mon Aug 04, 2008 3:33 pm

Inkus2000 wrote:
Ok Iv added new group for neutral visitors

Let me just point out that no one has joined any of the groups in accordance with their branch of anarchy.

I request that people join groups in the group section

thank you

I've joined the Anarcho Communist group, that didn't show up?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Inkus2000
Admin
avatar

Posts : 284
Join date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: New Groups   Mon Aug 04, 2008 3:47 pm

InsurgenteCujo wrote:
Inkus2000 wrote:
Ok Iv added new group for neutral visitors

Let me just point out that no one has joined any of the groups in accordance with their branch of anarchy.

I request that people join groups in the group section

thank you

I've joined the Anarcho Communist group, that didn't show up?

yea your in
Back to top Go down
View user profile
killuminati
Admin
avatar

Posts : 461
Join date : 2008-08-04
Age : 24
Location : RIGHT BEHIND YOU!

PostSubject: Re: New Groups   Mon Aug 04, 2008 4:20 pm

how do you join the groups you just post in the section?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yaotl
Admin


Posts : 93
Join date : 2008-07-07
Age : 27
Location : The Occupation of Turtle Island

PostSubject: Re: New Groups   Mon Aug 04, 2008 4:25 pm

Street_Smart wrote:
how do you join the groups you just post in the section?

Just go to groups under where it says The Anarchist Underground and join which ever group suits you. :]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cheveyo
Admin
avatar

Posts : 803
Join date : 2008-07-04
Location : The Divided Police State of Amerika

PostSubject: Re: New Groups   Mon Aug 04, 2008 4:25 pm

Street_Smart wrote:
how do you join the groups you just post in the section?

I suppose. I'm about to see if I can officially add the people to the groups via the administration panel. The group title may appear under your name or title.
I'll add myself to the Anarcho Communists and see if the title shows up.

_________________

'Tis better to die on your feet than to live on your knees.
"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible only make violent revolution inevitable"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.MySpace.com/Carlos758 and www.AnarchistUnderground.co
killuminati
Admin
avatar

Posts : 461
Join date : 2008-08-04
Age : 24
Location : RIGHT BEHIND YOU!

PostSubject: Re: New Groups   Mon Aug 04, 2008 5:09 pm

I think I found out how its under the group section next to profile and member?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cheveyo
Admin
avatar

Posts : 803
Join date : 2008-07-04
Location : The Divided Police State of Amerika

PostSubject: Re: New Groups   Mon Aug 04, 2008 10:00 pm

Street_Smart wrote:
I think I found out how its under the group section next to profile and member?

In order to be added to the Anarcho Communist group, I had to go into the admin settings.. It doesn't show up, but it's alright.

_________________

'Tis better to die on your feet than to live on your knees.
"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible only make violent revolution inevitable"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.MySpace.com/Carlos758 and www.AnarchistUnderground.co
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: New Groups   

Back to top Go down
 
New Groups
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Organizing Groups / Colors in Legend
» Noob trying to Remove Nav Links like Groups. PHBB2
» Groups and Ranks
» Banned Terrorist Organizations in Canada
» Thousands Of Dogs Saved From Dinner Table

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Anarchist Underground :: Anarchist Underground :: Suggestions-
Jump to: