Political movement

HomeTestCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Anti-WTO and Anarchist revolutionary battle / riot in Washington

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cheveyo
Admin

PostSubject: Anti-WTO and Anarchist revolutionary battle / riot in Washington   Thu Aug 07, 2008 5:47 pm

BREAKING THE SPELL An hour-long look at the 1999 Seattle WTO protests and the anarchists (particularly those from Eugene) who traveled there to set a new precedent for militant confrontation. Rather than attempting to cover every situation at the WTO, Breaking the Spell has covers a few scenes film in depth. It is filmed in the thick of the action, including footage that aired nationally on 60 Minutes, it captures a moment when world history was up for grabs. Rather than attempting to cover every situation at the WTO, Breaking the Spell has several moving montage sequences combined with a few scenes that cover one or two situations in depth.

The revolution has already begun.

'Tis better to die on your feet than to live on your knees.
"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible only make violent revolution inevitable"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.MySpace.com/Carlos758 and www.AnarchistUnderground.co
killuminati
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anti-WTO and Anarchist revolutionary battle / riot in Washington   Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:34 pm

I hope they do one with anti-IMF and world bank farao

PostSubject: RE: Anti-WTO and Anarchist revolutionary battle / riot in Washington   Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:13 pm

KenCat wrote:
BREAKING THE SPELL An hour-long look at the 1999 Seattle WTO protests and the anarchists (particularly those from Eugene) who traveled there to set a new precedent for militant confrontation. Rather than attempting to cover every situation at the WTO, Breaking the Spell has covers a few scenes film in depth. It is filmed in the thick of the action, including footage that aired nationally on 60 Minutes, it captures a moment when world history was up for grabs. Rather than attempting to cover every situation at the WTO, Breaking the Spell has several moving montage sequences combined with a few scenes that cover one or two situations in depth.

GREAT MOVIE
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cheveyo
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anti-WTO and Anarchist revolutionary battle / riot in Washington   Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:25 pm

r3v0lt wrote:
KenCat wrote:

GREAT MOVIE

Isn't it? Seattle will go down in history as one of the many sparks of the revolution.

Check out the other anti-WTO documentary I posted, too. http://anarchist-org.forum-gratuiti.net/political-film-and-documentary-f14/anti-ftaa-march-and-police-brutality-t102.htm

"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible only make violent revolution inevitable"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.MySpace.com/Carlos758 and www.AnarchistUnderground.co
Rename
Counter-Revolutionary

PostSubject: Re: Anti-WTO and Anarchist revolutionary battle / riot in Washington   Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:54 pm

I don't have time to watch it all..but all i seen was a guy talking with fire behind him of destroyed things

Glad i don't live there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cheveyo
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anti-WTO and Anarchist revolutionary battle / riot in Washington   Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:33 pm

Rename wrote:
I don't have time to watch it all..but all i seen was a guy talking with fire behind him of destroyed things

Glad i don't live there.

I wish I lived there at the time. :[
I like justice. =p haha

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anti-WTO and Anarchist revolutionary battle / riot in Washington   

Back to top Go down

Anti-WTO and Anarchist revolutionary battle / riot in Washington
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1