HomeTestCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Hacking the media

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
changingtheworld

PostSubject: Hacking the media   Sat Aug 09, 2008 11:38 pm

How do you guys feel about hacking the media to get our message heard. the true message. and is anyone here a skilled hacker?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cheveyo
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hacking the media   Sat Aug 09, 2008 11:41 pm

changingtheworld wrote:
How do you guys feel about hacking the media to get our message heard. the true message. and is anyone here a skilled hacker?

*raises hand*
But keep it down, never say "I am going to hack the media" -- you can talk about it, but under law, the CIA needs proof to convict.
So yes, I am somewhat of an advanced hacker but I can talk to my friends about hacking the media for purposes strictly for educations.. :]

'Tis better to die on your feet than to live on your knees.
"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible only make violent revolution inevitable"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.MySpace.com/Carlos758 and www.AnarchistUnderground.co
killuminati
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hacking the media   Sat Aug 09, 2008 11:42 pm

I can hack very little I mean simple sites but I'll advance my learnings later and NO I HAVE NEVER HACKED BEFORE - just in case some CIA lurking around

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hacking the media   Sat Aug 09, 2008 11:44 pm

Killuminati wrote:
I can hack very little I mean simple sites but I'll advance my learnings later and NO I HAVE NEVER HACKED BEFORE - just in case some CIA lurking around

Practice here: http://www.hackthissite.org/
It will help you with software hacking.
However, in order to hack media outlets, you need to know of hardware, firmware, software and communication technology.

"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible only make violent revolution inevitable"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.MySpace.com/Carlos758 and www.AnarchistUnderground.co
changingtheworld

PostSubject: Re: Hacking the media   Sat Aug 09, 2008 11:48 pm

i know the CIA might be reading this post no i haven't hacked before either i don't know how but to tell you the truth i don't care if i go to jail for hacking as long as i get my point across. what are your opinions?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cheveyo
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hacking the media   Sat Aug 09, 2008 11:51 pm

changingtheworld wrote:
i know the CIA might be reading this post no i haven't hacked before either i don't know how but to tell you the truth i don't care if i go to jail for hacking as long as i get my point across. what are your opinions?

I'm sure the CIA isn't watching a little old site like this one now. But after a thing such as the one stated above is done, they'd be looking all over.
Being jailed up in order to gain freedom is ironic, but I'd do anything for equality and liberty.

I'd die for it.

Back to top Go down
killuminati
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hacking the media   Sat Aug 09, 2008 11:52 pm

Ya I practice at hackthissite

PostSubject: Re: Hacking the media   Sat Aug 09, 2008 11:55 pm

i really dont think that its fair to be jailed up for expressing my opinion. yep i've heard of that hackmewebsite but when i first went on it, it confused me but i will try again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cheveyo
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hacking the media   Sat Aug 09, 2008 11:57 pm

changingtheworld wrote:
i really dont think that its fair to be jailed up for expressing my opinion. yep i've heard of that hackmewebsite but when i first went on it, it confused me but i will try again.

Bear in mind if you master that, you'll be able to hack websites.. Such as the FOX and CNN ones.
This has little to do with television media outlets, unless in theory.

Back to top Go down
killuminati
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hacking the media   Sun Aug 10, 2008 12:15 am

ya it is a bit confusing but Ima try it once I master the arts of Anarchy cheers

PostSubject: Re: Hacking the media   Sun Aug 10, 2008 12:19 am

same like the blac block i love watching the videos of that tactic. i think the only way to win is o spread our message around the nation. plus i've been studying things useful for a protest. if you want to make a smoke bomb which is very cool and is not my video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93dTuREjNCM . i have used this before it gives you like 40 of them
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cheveyo
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hacking the media   Sun Aug 10, 2008 12:42 am

changingtheworld wrote:
same like the blac block i love watching the videos of that tactic. i think the only way to win is o spread our message around the nation. plus i've been studying things useful for a protest. if you want to make a smoke bomb which is very cool and is not my video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93dTuREjNCM . i have used this before it gives you like 40 of them

I love participating in Black Bloc tactics.
Steal This Book has a few recipes for revolutionary tools and weapons (whether you're a pacifist or militant revolutionary).
The Anarchist Cookbook, which as absolutely nothing to do with Anarchism, has hundreds of other recipes as well. The newer versions are filled with a lot of bullshit written by teens who want to destroy for no reason, though (which is why I recommend Steal This Book).

Back to top Go down
changingtheworld

PostSubject: Re: Hacking the media   Sun Aug 10, 2008 12:49 am

hey thanks ill check it out
Back to top Go down
View user profile
killuminati
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hacking the media   Sun Aug 10, 2008 12:49 am

changetheworld I'll message the book to you

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hacking the media   Sun Aug 10, 2008 12:56 am

Killuminati wrote:

I recommend getting the book, though. So you can read it when you're away from the computer.
I'm pretty sure you can get Steal This Book for free, if you follow it's directions listed inside and on the cover.

Stealing from our brothers and sisters is immoral, I practically hate stealing. However, in many cases it's necessary especially against larger corporations.
So go to your Barns and Nobel or Borders and you do what that book tells you to do! ha

Back to top Go down
changingtheworld

PostSubject: Re: Hacking the media   Sun Aug 10, 2008 12:58 am

ive read some of it. it really is a cool book. you know where i might be able to get a copy?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
killuminati
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hacking the media   Sun Aug 10, 2008 1:00 am

KenCat wrote:
Killuminati wrote:

I recommend getting the book, though. So you can read it when you're away from the computer.
I'm pretty sure you can get Steal This Book for free, if you follow it's directions listed inside and on the cover.

Stealing from our brothers and sisters is immoral, I practically hate stealing. However, in many cases it's necessary especially against larger corporations.
So go to your Barns and Nobel or Borders and you do what that book tells you to do! ha
But I'm never away from the computer geek jk surprisingly im going to barnes and noble tomorow but I'll buy it to financially support the author....well sneak it into the cart while my mom isn't looking and make her buy it albino

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hacking the media   Sun Aug 10, 2008 1:06 am

Killuminati wrote:
KenCat wrote:
Killuminati wrote:

But I'm never away from the computer geek jk surprisingly im going to barnes and noble tomorow but I'll buy it to financially support the author....well sneak it into the cart while my mom isn't looking and make her buy it albino

The author is dead.
RIP Abbie Hoffman.
He was a very different Anarchist, quite humorous and modern. Rather different from our Noam Chomsky, Kropotkin, Durruti, etc.

changingtheworld wrote:
ive read some of it. it really is a cool book. you know where i might be able to get a copy?
Barns and Nobel, Borders, in the political section (so where the religion is, philosophy, history, etc). Just ask some to help you.

Abbie Hoffman is the author, it's a white book with red white and blue down the front (horizontally).

Back to top Go down
changingtheworld

PostSubject: Re: Hacking the media   Sun Aug 10, 2008 1:08 am

lol. seriously barns and noble sells it? ill go check there tomorrow too or whenever i have time. they have useful info in the book.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cheveyo
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hacking the media   Sun Aug 10, 2008 1:11 am

changingtheworld wrote:
lol. seriously barns and noble sells it? ill go check there tomorrow too or whenever i have time. they have useful info in the book.

I was surprised too. This is because the book has become a "classic" to the counter-culture and Anarchist revolution. They wouldn't have sold it in 1970 when it was made.
Abbie Hoffman can be described as a hippie, Anarcho Communist willing to use justified violence. lol

Back to top Go down
killuminati
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hacking the media   Sun Aug 10, 2008 1:18 am

eh forget about supporting Ima do what the book says!

PostSubject: Re: Hacking the media   Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:59 pm

Killuminati wrote:

do you know when he wrote it?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
killuminati
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hacking the media   Fri Aug 15, 2008 9:01 pm

changingtheworld wrote:
Killuminati wrote:

do you know when he wrote it?
1970's I believe

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hacking the media   Sun Aug 31, 2008 5:38 pm

For those with social engineering skills, or simply good at planning things out can plan a media coup, if you will.
Example: during live air, rush into a studio with a dozen people and take over.

Back to top Go down
killuminati
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hacking the media   Sun Aug 31, 2008 8:33 pm

KenCat wrote:
For those with social engineering skills, or simply good at planning things out can plan a media coup, if you will.
Example: during live air, rush into a studio with a dozen people and take over.
How will they get pass the 5 pigs at the door affraid geek

PostSubject: Re: Hacking the media   

Back to top Go down

Hacking the media
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next