Political movement

HomeTestCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Soldiers laugh while almost blowing up Iraqui Women

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
killuminati
Admin

PostSubject: Soldiers laugh while almost blowing up Iraqui Women   Mon Aug 11, 2008 10:47 pm

Iraqi Woman Almost Gets Blown Up By EOD Detonation In Iraq

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=977_1218460000

liveleak.com — Can't wait for these guys to come back and become police officers. This is disgusting and these guys should be in jail for attempted murder. Of course this is just another one of the many hundreds of videos that are on the net showing soldiers tormenting the Iraqi people. Imagine what doesn't show up on camera.

Digg here:
http://digg.com/world_news/Soldiers_laugh_hysterically_as_they_blow_up_innocent_women?OTC-em-sh2

-by KIWICLARE

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Soldiers laugh while almost blowing up Iraqui Women   Tue Aug 12, 2008 12:17 pm

Not only that, but you can find plenty of photos out there of the destruction and pain caused by the american presence in Iraq. It's a wonder americans still try to deny it; i think it goes to show just how sheltered the average american is.

And it's people like these soldiers that make me hope there's a hell.

View user profile
killuminati
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Soldiers laugh while almost blowing up Iraqui Women   Tue Aug 12, 2008 12:20 pm

Anarchist.Dagger wrote:
Not only that, but you can find plenty of photos out there of the destruction and pain caused by the american presence in Iraq. It's a wonder americans still try to deny it; i think it goes to show just how sheltered the average american is.

you could here the person on line saying "wave her off" "wave her off" and they just sat there laughing

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Soldiers laugh while almost blowing up Iraqui Women   Tue Aug 12, 2008 12:31 pm

Anarchist.Dagger wrote:

My friend's brother came home with two photo albums filled with pictures of the guts and blood of the innocent women and children he killed...

'Tis better to die on your feet than to live on your knees.
"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible only make violent revolution inevitable"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.MySpace.com/Carlos758 and www.AnarchistUnderground.co
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soldiers laugh while almost blowing up Iraqui Women   

Back to top Go down

Soldiers laugh while almost blowing up Iraqui Women
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1