The Anarchist Underground

Political movement
 
HomeTestCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Nu Revolution

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Cheveyo
Admin
avatar

Posts : 803
Join date : 2008-07-04
Location : The Divided Police State of Amerika

PostSubject: Nu Revolution   Sat Jul 05, 2008 9:47 am

A form of revolution, Nu Revolution, actually came to me partly in a dream while listening to RATM (lol). This form of revolution is non-violent, though it may not be legal. Keep in mind that civil disobedience is not legal either, but it's not morally wrong. Nu Revolution will consist of intellegent means of getting the Anarchist message across to everyone. This can consist of civil disobedience, getting media attention (whether it be from things such as massive protests to even hacking "news" stations). Those who are seriously into Anarchy are generally intelligent people who have overcome the thought that they're treated like equals in the world, so they would most likely be capable of being a part of the Nu Revolution.

Sorry for the over-simplicity and lack of detail, I just woke up, though I will add to this later.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.MySpace.com/Carlos758 and www.AnarchistUnderground.co
solpacvoicis
Admin


Posts : 156
Join date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Nu Revolution   Sat Jul 05, 2008 7:35 pm

eh, well, it would have to be an extensive slander of a lot of major corporate news stations....it would have to go on long enough to present our views to the extent that others would accept them....and the government wouldn't stand by and let that happen.

there's nothing morally wrong with defending yoursef
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cheveyo
Admin
avatar

Posts : 803
Join date : 2008-07-04
Location : The Divided Police State of Amerika

PostSubject: Re: Nu Revolution   Sun Jul 06, 2008 12:40 pm

I just wanted to get the message across that Anarchists are peace-loving people and by doing so via rioting is a bit ironic.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.MySpace.com/Carlos758 and www.AnarchistUnderground.co
solpacvoicis
Admin


Posts : 156
Join date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Nu Revolution   Sun Jul 06, 2008 2:14 pm

the state doesn't understand anything except violence.

if nonviolence was effective, those predominantly nonviolent worldwide demonstrations against the invasion of iraq would've succeeded, and the u.s. would've never invaded.

reason why they were forced out of vietnam - their own soldiers were assisting the enemy, killing their own generals, and, to a lesser extent, the very, very violent riots that were breaking out throughout the u.s.

and there is nothing wrong with blowing up symbols of statism, especially if you can pull it off without anyone getting hurt.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Inkus2000
Admin
avatar

Posts : 284
Join date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Nu Revolution   Sun Jul 06, 2008 2:52 pm

solpacvoicis wrote:
the state doesn't understand anything except violence.

if nonviolence was effective, those predominantly nonviolent worldwide demonstrations against the invasion of iraq would've succeeded, and the u.s. would've never invaded.

reason why they were forced out of vietnam - their own soldiers were assisting the enemy, killing their own generals, and, to a lesser extent, the very, very violent riots that were breaking out throughout the u.s.

and there is nothing wrong with blowing up symbols of statism, especially if you can pull it off without anyone getting hurt.


I agree violence has its uses - although non violent protest worked for Gandhi Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
solpacvoicis
Admin


Posts : 156
Join date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Nu Revolution   Sun Jul 06, 2008 4:11 pm

actually, that's a bit of a strange situation - the majority of protests against the british in india were very violent!

its just that because gandhi supported nonviolence, he was the only one the british were willing to talk to...

kinda like...he was respected, just not...effective
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Inkus2000
Admin
avatar

Posts : 284
Join date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Nu Revolution   Sun Jul 06, 2008 4:35 pm

solpacvoicis wrote:
actually, that's a bit of a strange situation - the majority of protests against the british in india were very violent!

its just that because gandhi supported nonviolence, he was the only one the british were willing to talk to...

kinda like...he was respected, just not...effective


ironic - well I suppose what chairman Mao said was accurate - 'Political power comes from the barrel of a gun'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
solpacvoicis
Admin


Posts : 156
Join date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Nu Revolution   Sun Jul 06, 2008 5:03 pm

lol, it is true - afterall, many people would simply not put up with the government if they did not control the army! =]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cheveyo
Admin
avatar

Posts : 803
Join date : 2008-07-04
Location : The Divided Police State of Amerika

PostSubject: Re: Nu Revolution   Sun Jul 06, 2008 5:52 pm

solpacvoicis wrote:
the state doesn't understand anything except violence.

if nonviolence was effective, those predominantly nonviolent worldwide demonstrations against the invasion of iraq would've succeeded, and the u.s. would've never invaded.

reason why they were forced out of vietnam - their own soldiers were assisting the enemy, killing their own generals, and, to a lesser extent, the very, very violent riots that were breaking out throughout the u.s.

and there is nothing wrong with blowing up symbols of statism, especially if you can pull it off without anyone getting hurt.

Well said and I agree, though when riots break out relating to Anarchism, the facts are skewed to the point where those view us as hateful.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.MySpace.com/Carlos758 and www.AnarchistUnderground.co
solpacvoicis
Admin


Posts : 156
Join date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Nu Revolution   Sun Jul 06, 2008 6:41 pm

its true, but i think its more that they are skewed to the point that others see as as incompetent - we destroy things without a goal in mind

i am personally boiling over in hate of the israeli government because of their military demonstration against iran - does that make me a bad person?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cheveyo
Admin
avatar

Posts : 803
Join date : 2008-07-04
Location : The Divided Police State of Amerika

PostSubject: Re: Nu Revolution   Mon Jul 07, 2008 11:36 pm

Absolutely not..
US lobbying in Israel and Israel lobbying in the US.
It makes me pretty mad too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.MySpace.com/Carlos758 and www.AnarchistUnderground.co
solpacvoicis
Admin


Posts : 156
Join date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Nu Revolution   Tue Jul 08, 2008 12:27 am

hm, thank you, i believe i shall refer to israel as a u.s. colony from now on...(afterall, they live based off our money, and have never once publicly defied us - i think its safe to say the u.s. owns them....o.o;; )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cheveyo
Admin
avatar

Posts : 803
Join date : 2008-07-04
Location : The Divided Police State of Amerika

PostSubject: Re: Nu Revolution   Tue Jul 08, 2008 12:37 am

It's like the have a hold on each other, too.
The Israel lobby gives a lot of money to US politicians, generally people like Dick Cheney.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.MySpace.com/Carlos758 and www.AnarchistUnderground.co
solpacvoicis
Admin


Posts : 156
Join date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Nu Revolution   Tue Jul 08, 2008 12:53 am

lololololol sooo funny, the u.s. and israel are ONE ENTITY then! XD

idk why this is so funny to me XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cheveyo
Admin
avatar

Posts : 803
Join date : 2008-07-04
Location : The Divided Police State of Amerika

PostSubject: Re: Nu Revolution   Tue Jul 08, 2008 12:55 am

rofl I suppose it is, though it really shouldn't be! =p
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.MySpace.com/Carlos758 and www.AnarchistUnderground.co
solpacvoicis
Admin


Posts : 156
Join date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Nu Revolution   Tue Jul 08, 2008 12:57 am

hm, i must be really desensitized by this point...

a worrying concept...D=
Back to top Go down
View user profile
god0fmusic
Admin


Posts : 182
Join date : 2008-07-09
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: Nu Revolution   Wed Jul 09, 2008 3:07 pm

about the peacful revolution and success. i personally think it could totally happen if enough people are willing to do it. you dont need much violence to take over the factories and other work areas, you just have to stop working for a few days till the guys at top give up. its probably going to happen in the US some time soon believe it or not. i have heard that the majority of americans will not vote in the current elections simply because of a lack of a real choice. i dont know if this is true, and i'd definately like some evidence. but from what i'm seeing, a revolution is bound to take place, and if the majority supports a general goal, it will probably not need violence.

as for the original suggestion, i have an idea which i have been contemplating for a while, and i would definately like to see it in action. this involves going to forums on the internet and explaining to people what libertarian communism is in general (including anarcho-communism, syndicalism, libertarian municipalism, and even some forms of leftist marxism). we cant just go in a forum and post random stuff though. we have to go and post about things that people can understand.

there are a great number of forums that have many people in them. i tried doing this in a christian forum which had tons of people in it. i did it to convince people about atheism, without posting anything that would just piss people off and shut their eyes even more. i realized that there were actually a lot of atheists in that forum, and a few ex-christians.
anarchism doesnt aim directly at destroying the belief in god, so i believe that its possible to inform a great number of people and probably convince a few. even if we dont convince em, it will still be helpful to inform people. it affects them unconciously and they are bound to think about it.
there are also a great deal of people who are into politics but have no idea what-so-ever about libertarian communism.

what do you think?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cheveyo
Admin
avatar

Posts : 803
Join date : 2008-07-04
Location : The Divided Police State of Amerika

PostSubject: Re: Nu Revolution   Wed Jul 09, 2008 3:13 pm

god0fmusic wrote:
about the peacful revolution and success. i personally think it could totally happen if enough people are willing to do it. you dont need much violence to take over the factories and other work areas, you just have to stop working for a few days till the guys at top give up. its probably going to happen in the US some time soon believe it or not. i have heard that the majority of americans will not vote in the current elections simply because of a lack of a real choice. i dont know if this is true, and i'd definately like some evidence. but from what i'm seeing, a revolution is bound to take place, and if the majority supports a general goal, it will probably not need violence.

as for the original suggestion, i have an idea which i have been contemplating for a while, and i would definately like to see it in action. this involves going to forums on the internet and explaining to people what libertarian communism is in general (including anarcho-communism, syndicalism, libertarian municipalism, and even some forms of leftist marxism). we cant just go in a forum and post random stuff though. we have to go and post about things that people can understand.

there are a great number of forums that have many people in them. i tried doing this in a christian forum which had tons of people in it. i did it to convince people about atheism, without posting anything that would just piss people off and shut their eyes even more. i realized that there were actually a lot of atheists in that forum, and a few ex-christians.
anarchism doesnt aim directly at destroying the belief in god, so i believe that its possible to inform a great number of people and probably convince a few. even if we dont convince em, it will still be helpful to inform people. it affects them unconciously and they are bound to think about it.
there are also a great deal of people who are into politics but have no idea what-so-ever about libertarian communism.

what do you think?

That's how I was... I was extremely interested in politics and wanted REAL change and than I finally found out about Libertarian Socialism and Anarchism.
I want to see you idea on a larger scale. You actually have a plan all set out and whatnot, but I dunno if it would be considered a revolution.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.MySpace.com/Carlos758 and www.AnarchistUnderground.co
god0fmusic
Admin


Posts : 182
Join date : 2008-07-09
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: Nu Revolution   Wed Jul 09, 2008 3:45 pm

KenCat wrote:

That's how I was... I was extremely interested in politics and wanted REAL change and than I finally found out about Libertarian Socialism and Anarchism.
I want to see you idea on a larger scale. You actually have a plan all set out and whatnot, but I dunno if it would be considered a revolution.

hmm... i dont know its its much of a plan. its kind of spontanious... well, that spontaniety is what we need!
how about i make a separate post about this idea, and we all post links to forums?

we would have to make accounts that we can each recognize though. it would probably be useful if we used the same names we use here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cheveyo
Admin
avatar

Posts : 803
Join date : 2008-07-04
Location : The Divided Police State of Amerika

PostSubject: Re: Nu Revolution   Wed Jul 09, 2008 3:49 pm

god0fmusic wrote:
KenCat wrote:

That's how I was... I was extremely interested in politics and wanted REAL change and than I finally found out about Libertarian Socialism and Anarchism.
I want to see you idea on a larger scale. You actually have a plan all set out and whatnot, but I dunno if it would be considered a revolution.

hmm... i dont know its its much of a plan. its kind of spontanious... well, that spontaniety is what we need!
how about i make a separate post about this idea, and we all post links to forums?

we would have to make accounts that we can each recognize though. it would probably be useful if we used the same names we use here.

I was thinking of hacking into media outlets and news stations and posting Anarchist-related videos. Wouldn't that get a lot of media attention?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.MySpace.com/Carlos758 and www.AnarchistUnderground.co
god0fmusic
Admin


Posts : 182
Join date : 2008-07-09
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: Nu Revolution   Wed Jul 09, 2008 3:56 pm

KenCat wrote:

I was thinking of hacking into media outlets and news stations and posting Anarchist-related videos. Wouldn't that get a lot of media attention?

thats gonna be hard for me to do, especially when i dont even know what kind of windows i have.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cheveyo
Admin
avatar

Posts : 803
Join date : 2008-07-04
Location : The Divided Police State of Amerika

PostSubject: Re: Nu Revolution   Wed Jul 09, 2008 4:31 pm

god0fmusic wrote:
KenCat wrote:

I was thinking of hacking into media outlets and news stations and posting Anarchist-related videos. Wouldn't that get a lot of media attention?

thats gonna be hard for me to do, especially when i dont even know what kind of windows i have.

lolol =p

I was talking about stuff I could do, though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.MySpace.com/Carlos758 and www.AnarchistUnderground.co
god0fmusic
Admin


Posts : 182
Join date : 2008-07-09
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: Nu Revolution   Thu Jul 10, 2008 6:36 am

KenCat wrote:

lolol =p

I was talking about stuff I could do, though.

yea. i dont think you should plan it on the internet though. it could easily end our anarchist movement. you never know what the secret service of the US can do...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cheveyo
Admin
avatar

Posts : 803
Join date : 2008-07-04
Location : The Divided Police State of Amerika

PostSubject: Re: Nu Revolution   Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:15 am

god0fmusic wrote:
KenCat wrote:

lolol =p

I was talking about stuff I could do, though.

yea. i dont think you should plan it on the internet though. it could easily end our anarchist movement. you never know what the secret service of the US can do...

But I do! And this is why I'm not planning anything on the internet (HI, SECRET SERVICE). =p

_________________

'Tis better to die on your feet than to live on your knees.
"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible only make violent revolution inevitable"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.MySpace.com/Carlos758 and www.AnarchistUnderground.co
god0fmusic
Admin


Posts : 182
Join date : 2008-07-09
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: Nu Revolution   Thu Jul 10, 2008 12:26 pm

KenCat wrote:

But I do! And this is why I'm not planning anything on the internet (HI, SECRET SERVICE). =p

but you do what?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Nu Revolution   

Back to top Go down
 
Nu Revolution
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» 14 THESIS OF THE GERMAN REVOLUTION
» Brazilian Revolution 2014
» Spanish Revolution Documentary
» Revolution Vs. Reaction
» Ninja Revolution: Dawn of Shinobi

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Anarchist Underground :: The Revolutionary Sphere :: Revolutionary Thoughts-
Jump to: