HomeTestCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Divine/Allah/God

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rename
Counter-Revolutionary

PostSubject: Divine/Allah/God   Wed Sep 03, 2008 3:01 pm

Do we have any religious here? If so please reply...

1/ If a divine is true why does he fuck over everyone?
2/ Why do christians hate gays? I thought the divine made everyone equal, besides gays?
3/ Why do you all claim marriage is religious when its not mandatory to get married in a church? Its not your fucking marriage you dumbasses. (Excuse mi french)
4/ Why does this Divine have like 5-10 different books all claim to be written by him (New testement, old testement, Qur'an, Gospel Holy Twelve etc) yet all of them say the hate the other?
5/ Were is your proof? Any proof...seriously...anything...?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
killuminati
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Divine/Allah/God   Wed Sep 03, 2008 4:51 pm

Rename wrote:

1/ If a divine is true why does he fuck over everyone?
2/ Why do christians hate gays? I thought the divine made everyone equal, besides gays?
3/ Why do you all claim marriage is religious when its not mandatory to get married in a church? Its not your fucking marriage you dumbasses. (Excuse mi french)
4/ Why does this Divine have like 5-10 different books all claim to be written by him (New testement, old testement, Qur'an, Gospel Holy Twelve etc) yet all of them say the hate the other?
5/ Were is your proof? Any proof...seriously...anything...?
1) people fuck you over not Allah
2) Well at the time the bible wasn't written being gay wasn't acceptable + people hate people who are different
3) never seen any1 say marriage is religious lol
4) what are you talking about Quran/bible doesn't speak hate against any other people it's the followers that preach hate yes
5) proof - like most religious people I can't "scientifically " prove it but I know what's in my heart - wow that sounded corny

"Those who believe (in the Qur'an), and those who follow the Jewish (scriptures), and the Christians and the Sabians,- any who believe in Allah and the Last Day, and work righteousness, shall have their reward with their Lord; on them shall be no fear, nor shall they grieve."-Holy Quran

and don't forget its the people that want to make the seperation between religions that's why I'm not formally in one Smile king

Counter-Revolutionary

PostSubject: Re: Divine/Allah/God   Wed Sep 03, 2008 9:19 pm

Killuminati wrote:

2) Well at the time the bible wasn't written being gay wasn't acceptable + people hate people who are different
4) what are you talking about Quran/bible doesn't speak hate against any other people it's the followers that preach hate yes
5) proof - like most religious people I can't "scientifically " prove it but I know what's in my heart - wow that sounded corny

"Those who believe (in the Qur'an), and those who follow the Jewish (scriptures), and the Christians and the Sabians,- any who believe in Allah and the Last Day, and work righteousness, shall have their reward with their Lord; on them shall be no fear, nor shall they grieve."-Holy Quran

and don't forget its the people that want to make the seperation between religions that's why I'm not formally in one Smile king

1/Well the Divine planned our existence, couldn't he scibble the part out were a bunch of people beat me for no apparent reason? Why is it that when i do try to beileve in a Divine i just get fucked over even more? last time i tried my fucking friend died.
2/If their is one flaw in a religion that means it is not correct..plan and simple...a divine would not have a flaw, including its followers.
3/Well...muslims no but i was mainly pointing at Christians who ALWAYS say this.
4/"Allah wished to confirm the truth by His words: ‘Wipe the infidels out to the last.'"Qur'an 8:12 "I shall terrorize the infidels. So wound their bodies and incapacitate them because they oppose Allah and His Apostle. Qur'an 8:15 "Believers, when you meet the unbelievers in battle, do not turn your back on them for any Muslim who retreats will bring the wrath of Allah on himself and will abide in Hell."Qur'an 8:72
5/ Yeah it was in my heart at one time..than it left.

No offense to you personally, i know alot of Muslims actually, their pretty cool, but it seems alot of muslims under Islamic law are becoming extremists...and this must be stopped.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
killuminati
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Divine/Allah/God   Wed Sep 03, 2008 9:50 pm

Rename wrote:
Killuminati wrote:

1/Well the Divine planned our existence, couldn't he scibble the part out were a bunch of people beat me for no apparent reason? Why is it that when i do try to beileve in a Divine i just get fucked over even more? last time i tried my fucking friend died.
2/If their is one flaw in a religion that means it is not correct..plan and simple...a divine would not have a flaw, including its followers.
3/Well...muslims no but i was mainly pointing at Christians who ALWAYS say this.
4/"Allah wished to confirm the truth by His words: ‘Wipe the infidels out to the last.'"Qur'an 8:12 "I shall terrorize the infidels. So wound their bodies and incapacitate them because they oppose Allah and His Apostle. Qur'an 8:15 "Believers, when you meet the unbelievers in battle, do not turn your back on them for any Muslim who retreats will bring the wrath of Allah on himself and will abide in Hell."Qur'an 8:72
5/ Yeah it was in my heart at one time..than it left.

No offense to you personally, i know alot of Muslims actually, their pretty cool, but it seems alot of muslims under Islamic law are becoming extremists...and this must be stopped.
1) I don't understand about your friend dying?
2) his followers would have flaw coming from the bloodline of Adam and Eve
3) ok
4) Well you would need some prior history about that - the Quran wasn't revealed at once it was revealed at different times little by little, at that time Meccans seized all property of the Muslims which was an open act of war, the Meccan army was coming and the Muslims were very scared.because the Meccan army had moer people - and God sent down his angel with this verse to give the muslims power and faith - which the muslims did win the battle.

[9]: Lo! You were praying unto your Sustainer for aid, whereupon He thus responded to you: “I shall, verily, aid you with a thousand angels following one upon another!”

[10]: And God ordained this only as a glad tiding, and that your hearts should thereby be set at rest - since no succour can come from any save God: verily, God is almighty, wise!

[11]: [Remember how it was] when He caused inner calm to enfold you, as an assurance from Him, and sent down upon you water from the skies, so that He might purify you thereby and free you from Satan’s unclean whisperings and strengthen your hearts and thus make firm your steps.

[12]: Lo! Thy Sustainer inspired the angels [to convey this His message to the believers]: “I am with you! [And He commanded the angels:] “And give firmness unto those who have attained to faith (with these words from Mesmile ‘I shall cast terror into the hearts of those who are bent on denying the truth; strike, then, their necks, and strike off every one of their finger-tips.’

he was talking about the war they were about to face - it's similar to how America phych up their soldiers before a war?Maybe? Oh well that's what some muslims historians say could always be disputed...

By the way I'm not a muslim or a christian or a jew or a jehova witness or a tree lover I'm just a believer

and YES, ISLAM IS VERY DANGEROUS MAN MADE THROUGH HADITH TRADITIONS - ISLAMIC TRADITIONS ARE JUST PAGAN ONES JUST PASS DOWN THROUGH THEIR FOREFATHERS AND QURAN SPEAKS DOWN ON THEM

Counter-Revolutionary

PostSubject: Re: Divine/Allah/God   Wed Sep 03, 2008 10:07 pm

Killuminati wrote:

1) I don't understand about your friend dying?
2) his followers would have flaw coming from the bloodline of Adam and Eve
3) ok
4) Well you would need some prior history about that - the Quran wasn't revealed at once it was revealed at different times little by little, at that time Meccans seized all property of the Muslims which was an open act of war, the Meccan army was coming and the Muslims were very scared.because the Meccan army had moer people - and God sent down his angel with this verse to give the muslims power and faith - which the muslims did win the battle.

he was talking about the war they were about to face - it's similar to how America phych up their soldiers before a war?Maybe? Oh well that's what some muslims historians say could always be disputed...

By the way I'm not a muslim or a christian or a jew or a jehova witness or a tree lover I'm just a believer

and YES, ISLAM IS VERY DANGEROUS MAN MADE THROUGH HADITH TRADITIONS - ISLAMIC TRADITIONS ARE JUST PAGAN ONES JUST PASS DOWN THROUGH THEIR FOREFATHERS AND QURAN SPEAKS DOWN ON THEM

1/ I attempted to beileve in a Divine, than the next day a close friend of mine got shot. Yes i have a fucked up life but thats besides the point. So i took into consideration that if their is a Divine hes torturing.
4/ Yeah but theirs a agnostics point...you got no proof besides what people wrote on a wall and a so-called holy book.

Eh good point, good point..never knew that Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Public Enemy

PostSubject: Re: Divine/Allah/God   Sun Sep 14, 2008 4:01 pm

I am religious.
1A.Sexist. He/She. Douche.
1B.God loves everyone, and part of loving murderers is loving them despite them falling to temptation.
1C.To accept death is to accept natural reason.

2. The bible says: A man should not sleep with a man like he sleeps with a woman. To defy this as a gay person would is to state your hatred towards our religion. If you hate my religion, my religious part of me hates you. Fair, no?

I think it was martin luther who said marriage was a hospital for lust. This connects to anti-gay marriage and 4.

3.When a christian marriage occurs, Not necessarily in a church (BURN THE CHURCH), it is a holy fusion of you, your spouse, and god. If you are atheistic, it is just a political/ relationship milestone.

4. New testament/ Old testament do not hate each other. The rest are heathen texts.

5.Calm the fuck down dude. You seriously believe that you know anything about religion? Shit, Name any band you like. I guarantee they were influenced by Black Sabbath, who was christian, quoting the lyrics from "After Forever":
Have you ever thought about your soul - can it be saved?
Or perhaps you think that when you're dead you just stay in your grave
Is God just a thought within your head or is he a part of you?
Is Christ just a name that you read in a book when you were in school?

When you think about death do you lose your breath or do you keep your cool?
Would you like to see the Pope on the end of a rope - do you think he's a fool?
Well I have seen the truth, yes I've seen the light and I've changed my ways
And I'll be prepared when you're lonely and scared at the end of our days

Could it be you're afraid of what your friends might say
If they knew you believe in God above?
They should realize before they criticize
that God is the only way to love.

Is your mind so small that you have to fall
In with the pack wherever they run
Will you still sneer when death is near
And say they may as well worship the sun.

I think it was true it was people like you that crucified Christ
I think it is sad the opinion you had was the only one voiced
Will you be so sure when your day is near say you don't believe?
You had the chance but you turned it down now you can't retrieve.

Perhaps you'll think before you say that God is dead and gone
Open your eyes, just realize that he's the one
The only one who can save you now from all this sin and hate.
Or will you still jeer at all you hear? Yes - I think it's too late.
Now they were religious, despite many claims that " OH FUCK DRUGS, BLACK, THOSE SATANISTS!"
You don't want to believe that anything good can come of religion. You want to believe what those atheistic, Christ hating douche bags told you. They told you religion is a lie. They told you it was mind control. They told you we only serve. They said all we do is preach. They elephant Said a bunch of shit, IF ANYONE PULLS A "CRUSADES" ON YOU, then they are right. THE CHURCH IS A CORRUPT UNION AND SHOULD DIE. Not religion.

I seriously fucking hope you decide to stop your arrogant bigotry before you try to be the "revolutionary" skeptic.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cheveyo
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Divine/Allah/God   Sun Sep 14, 2008 4:37 pm

Public Enemy wrote:
I am religious.
1A.Sexist. He/She. Douche.
1B.God loves everyone, and part of loving murderers is loving them despite them falling to temptation.
1C.To accept death is to accept natural reason.

2. The bible says: A man should not sleep with a man like he sleeps with a woman. To defy this as a gay person would is to state your hatred towards our religion. If you hate my religion, my religious part of me hates you. Fair, no?

I think it was martin luther who said marriage was a hospital for lust. This connects to anti-gay marriage and 4.

3.When a christian marriage occurs, Not necessarily in a church (BURN THE CHURCH), it is a holy fusion of you, your spouse, and god. If you are atheistic, it is just a political/ relationship milestone.

4. New testament/ Old testament do not hate each other. The rest are heathen texts.

5.Calm the fuck down dude. You seriously believe that you know anything about religion? Shit, Name any band you like. I guarantee they were influenced by Black Sabbath, who was christian, quoting the lyrics from "After Forever":
Have you ever thought about your soul - can it be saved?
Or perhaps you think that when you're dead you just stay in your grave
Is God just a thought within your head or is he a part of you?
Is Christ just a name that you read in a book when you were in school?

When you think about death do you lose your breath or do you keep your cool?
Would you like to see the Pope on the end of a rope - do you think he's a fool?
Well I have seen the truth, yes I've seen the light and I've changed my ways
And I'll be prepared when you're lonely and scared at the end of our days

Could it be you're afraid of what your friends might say
If they knew you believe in God above?
They should realize before they criticize
that God is the only way to love.

Is your mind so small that you have to fall
In with the pack wherever they run
Will you still sneer when death is near
And say they may as well worship the sun.

I think it was true it was people like you that crucified Christ
I think it is sad the opinion you had was the only one voiced
Will you be so sure when your day is near say you don't believe?
You had the chance but you turned it down now you can't retrieve.

Perhaps you'll think before you say that God is dead and gone
Open your eyes, just realize that he's the one
The only one who can save you now from all this sin and hate.
Or will you still jeer at all you hear? Yes - I think it's too late.
Now they were religious, despite many claims that " OH FUCK DRUGS, BLACK, THOSE SATANISTS!"
You don't want to believe that anything good can come of religion. You want to believe what those atheistic, Christ hating douche bags told you. They told you religion is a lie. They told you it was mind control. They told you we only serve. They said all we do is preach. They elephant Said a bunch of shit, IF ANYONE PULLS A "CRUSADES" ON YOU, then they are right. THE CHURCH IS A CORRUPT UNION AND SHOULD DIE. Not religion.

I seriously fucking hope you decide to stop your arrogant bigotry before you try to be the "revolutionary" skeptic.

Rename is a counter-revolutionary who was brought up to believe what most others have.
"God is a man, god is cruel, etc, etc."

'Tis better to die on your feet than to live on your knees.
"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible only make violent revolution inevitable"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.MySpace.com/Carlos758 and www.AnarchistUnderground.co
Cheveyo
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Divine/Allah/God   Sun Sep 14, 2008 4:41 pm

Religious? Maybe not.
Spiritual? Sure.

I don't believe in a white, male, elderly being that sits in the clouds and damns all the Jews and gays to hell.
I believe in a force, a light that is everywhere as well as in everyone.

"1/ If a divine is true why does he fuck over everyone?"
Question null to my believes.

"2/ Why do christians hate gays? I thought the divine made everyone equal, besides gays?"
In the Christian bible, it DOES say that gays are an "abomination", therefore many Christians try to 'save' gays. Some hate, some try to 'save' and others just include them.

"3/ Why do you all claim marriage is religious when its not mandatory to get married in a church? Its not your fucking marriage you dumbasses. (Excuse mi french)"
Okay I'm done.. This is mainly towards certain types of Christians.. lol

"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible only make violent revolution inevitable"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.MySpace.com/Carlos758 and www.AnarchistUnderground.co
solpacvoicis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Divine/Allah/God   Sun Sep 14, 2008 4:46 pm

....yeah, i was baptized catholic, forced to go to an episcopalian(sp?) church, explored various religions such as wicca and satanism...tried my hardest to believe in a type of spirituality, and i just don't believe in any of it. i see no evidence of god anywhere in this world, and, even if he existed, i think he would encourage humankind to reclaim the earth as a paradise anyway...

in short...

religion: believe in it, and don't use it as an excuse to do nothing, don't believe in it, and don't use it as an excuse to fight your brethren.

but yeah, public enemy, i totally agree with you on the church thing, the church really does fuck with religion, which might otherwise be a positive influence on a lot of people...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cheveyo
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Divine/Allah/God   Sun Sep 14, 2008 5:18 pm

solpacvoicis wrote:
....yeah, i was baptized catholic, forced to go to an episcopalian(sp?) church, explored various religions such as wicca and satanism...tried my hardest to believe in a type of spirituality, and i just don't believe in any of it. i see no evidence of god anywhere in this world, and, even if he existed, i think he would encourage humankind to reclaim the earth as a paradise anyway...

in short...

religion: believe in it, and don't use it as an excuse to do nothing, don't believe in it, and don't use it as an excuse to fight your brethren.

but yeah, public enemy, i totally agree with you on the church thing, the church really does fuck with religion, which might otherwise be a positive influence on a lot of people...

lol My "religion" is, in a sense, anarchist. No rulers, we organize ourselves in a horizontal structure, we protest a lot.. =p

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Divine/Allah/God   

Back to top Go down

Divine/Allah/God
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1