The Anarchist Underground

Political movement
 
HomeTestCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Fuck the police

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
killuminati
Admin
avatar

Posts : 461
Join date : 2008-08-04
Age : 24
Location : RIGHT BEHIND YOU!

PostSubject: Fuck the police   Mon Sep 08, 2008 2:09 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXpRXMEzuxo

when you go to riot don't let your fellow rioters be attacked by a handful of police stand up!

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rename
Counter-Revolutionary


Posts : 171
Join date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Fuck the police   Mon Sep 08, 2008 3:20 pm

Yes..because allowing these people to destroy things is grand. The poor policeman was just assaulted by some crazy bitch when the police were just trying to get them to stop the mayhem.

Is this a movie, by the way, i could of sworn i seen this somewhere?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cheveyo
Admin
avatar

Posts : 803
Join date : 2008-07-04
Location : The Divided Police State of Amerika

PostSubject: Re: Fuck the police   Mon Sep 08, 2008 3:27 pm

Killuminati wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXpRXMEzuxo

when you go to riot don't let your fellow rioters be attacked by a handful of police stand up!
How is this post relevant? lol It's a movie scene..


Rename wrote:
Yes..because allowing these people to destroy things is grand. The poor policeman was just assaulted by some crazy bitch when the police were just trying to get them to stop the mayhem.
Even in riots, Anarchists only apply force unto exploitative property, generally of corporations that could replace it. The only violence I see is when the cops start shooting at people.

p.s. I fucking eat police.

_________________

'Tis better to die on your feet than to live on your knees.
"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible only make violent revolution inevitable"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.MySpace.com/Carlos758 and www.AnarchistUnderground.co
Inkus2000
Admin
avatar

Posts : 284
Join date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Fuck the police   Mon Sep 08, 2008 3:40 pm

I think its quite symbolic.

The police are the arm of the state therefore the guardians of the capitalist regime. Although I have nothing against misled individuals trying too make a living personally, our paths will invaribaly cross. So long as we try to destroy the state the representatives of the upper class will employ forces to defend their position - our interests are diametrically opposed.

The police are the enemy the state is the enemy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
killuminati
Admin
avatar

Posts : 461
Join date : 2008-08-04
Age : 24
Location : RIGHT BEHIND YOU!

PostSubject: Re: Fuck the police   Mon Sep 08, 2008 4:40 pm

well its revelant because if you look at the dnc/rnc riots were getting mauled and destroyed by the police are you gonna sit there licking your fingers while the police abuse one of your fellow anarchist or are you going to do something?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rename
Counter-Revolutionary


Posts : 171
Join date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Fuck the police   Mon Sep 08, 2008 6:27 pm

KenCat wrote:
Even in riots, Anarchists only apply force unto exploitative property, generally of corporations that could replace it. The only violence I see is when the cops start shooting at people.

p.s. I fucking eat police.

Yes, but the people your fighting for (middle class) are the ones "forced" to make these items, thus your destroying them making them re-make it giving the capitalists even more money when others are forced to re-buy it.

I don't see cops shoot at people unless someone assaults a cop, and usually most cops use aggression because its the only way to calm down riots, you can't calm down people who are trying to beat you and set things on fire by saying stop it, and you most definately can't let them continue, so what would be a good way to solve it?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
killuminati
Admin
avatar

Posts : 461
Join date : 2008-08-04
Age : 24
Location : RIGHT BEHIND YOU!

PostSubject: Re: Fuck the police   Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:14 pm

Rename wrote:
KenCat wrote:
Even in riots, Anarchists only apply force unto exploitative property, generally of corporations that could replace it. The only violence I see is when the cops start shooting at people.

p.s. I fucking eat police.

Yes, but the people your fighting for (middle class) are the ones "forced" to make these items, thus your destroying them making them re-make it giving the capitalists even more money when others are forced to re-buy it.

I don't see cops shoot at people unless someone assaults a cop, and usually most cops use aggression because its the only way to calm down riots, you can't calm down people who are trying to beat you and set things on fire by saying stop it, and you most definately can't let them continue, so what would be a good way to solve it?
this woman held up a flower to the cops and they smacked her across the head and pepper sprayed her while everyone just watch them do it....that's not right and the vid was just an example I guess bad example that we shouldn't be taking no heat from the cops when there suppose to serve and protect us not there facist government slave masters

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Inkus2000
Admin
avatar

Posts : 284
Join date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Fuck the police   Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:36 pm

Quote :
Yes, but the people your fighting for (middle class) are the ones "forced" to make these items, thus your destroying them making them re-make it giving the capitalists even more money when others are forced to re-buy it.

The middle class are ''for the most part'' de-facto capitalists. We do not represent them.

Quote :
I don't see cops shoot at people unless someone assaults a cop, and usually most cops use aggression because its the only way to calm down riots, you can't calm down people who are trying to beat you and set things on fire by saying stop it, and you most definately can't let them continue, so what would be a good way to solve it?

Police are commanded by their masters to use violence in order to suppress political dissent - The expression ''calm us down'' implies that they have the ''right'' to exercise authority over us. We are anarchists, we will attack those who would attempt to exercise authority over us as a matter of principal. The fact that they believe their power legitimate constitutes a threat to liberty itself and so it is sufficient to meet them with violence, less they attempt to impose themselves upon us.

If they renounced their authoritarian intentions we would be equal human beings therefore no tension would exist between us.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cheveyo
Admin
avatar

Posts : 803
Join date : 2008-07-04
Location : The Divided Police State of Amerika

PostSubject: Re: Fuck the police   Mon Sep 08, 2008 9:37 pm

Rename wrote:
Yes, but the people your fighting for (middle class) are the ones "forced" to make these items, thus your destroying them making them re-make it giving the capitalists even more money when others are forced to re-buy it.
They don't lose money. They're re-making the stores.. And who is paying for it? Generally, the corporation. Our goal isn't to make the workers work as little as possible (though that would be interesting, but I prefer not at all).



Rename wrote:
I don't see cops shoot at people unless someone assaults a cop, and usually most cops use aggression because its the only way to calm down riots, you can't calm down people who are trying to beat you and set things on fire by saying stop it, and you most definately can't let them continue, so what would be a good way to solve it?
DO YOU LIVE IN A FUCKING HOLE!? lol
They may not shoot at YOU, but I'VE been shot before (in the fucking forehead) by a cop at a PACIFIST ANTI-WAR demonstration when I was . . . TWELVE.


_________________

'Tis better to die on your feet than to live on your knees.
"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible only make violent revolution inevitable"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.MySpace.com/Carlos758 and www.AnarchistUnderground.co
Rename
Counter-Revolutionary


Posts : 171
Join date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Fuck the police   Tue Sep 09, 2008 1:02 am

this woman held up a flower to the cops and they smacked her across the head and pepper sprayed her while everyone just watch them do it....that's not right and the vid was just an example I guess bad example that we shouldn't be taking no heat from the cops when there suppose to serve and protect us not there facist government slave masters

---Now i can't stand up for that asshole cop, but i beat he was dismissed, sued and thrown in prison, am i right? And usually, when the average cop does use violence it is to help us, as in riots, if you just left them continue to riot there going to wreck mayhem...everywhere.


Police are commanded by their masters to use violence in order to suppress political dissent - The expression ''calm us down'' implies that they have the ''right'' to exercise authority over us. We are anarchists, we will attack those who would attempt to exercise authority over us as a matter of principal. The fact that they believe their power legitimate constitutes a threat to liberty itself and so it is sufficient to meet them with violence, less they attempt to impose themselves upon us.

---That is were the obvious hole is at, anarchism and police just don't mix, but police will not roll over for you because your anarchists, they're going to help stop a riot if at all possible to help the non-anarchists from possibly getting hurt.







They don't lose money. They're re-making the stores.. And who is paying for it? Generally, the corporation. Our goal isn't to make the workers work as little as possible (though that would be interesting, but I prefer not at all). DO YOU LIVE IN A FUCKING HOLE!? lol
They may not shoot at YOU, but I'VE been shot before (in the fucking forehead) by a cop at a PACIFIST ANTI-WAR demonstration when I was . . . TWELVE.

---What i ment was, alot of anarchists break store windows. Whose going to have to put the window back up and make it shiny again? Poor/middle class. Who will pay for it? Capitalists. So your kind of screwing both sides here.
HEY, my house is not a hole i perfer under the bridge. Very Happy but seriously do you know what happened to the cop?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cheveyo
Admin
avatar

Posts : 803
Join date : 2008-07-04
Location : The Divided Police State of Amerika

PostSubject: Re: Fuck the police   Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:32 am

Rename wrote:
this woman held up a flower to the cops and they smacked her across the head and pepper sprayed her while everyone just watch them do it..
That wasn't the video, but I saw that too.


Rename wrote:
Now i can't stand up for that asshole cop, but i beat he was dismissed, sued and thrown in prison, am i right?
Nope. I knew about this case before CNN did a program on it, she was at the Seattle protest.


Rename wrote:
And usually, when the average cop does use violence it is to help us
I don't know where you live, maybe it's some place nice. But where I'm from, cops beat you based off the fact that you don't have a lawyer.
For example, my Puerto Rican (that is very relevant) friend was waiting for his brother to pick him up from WaWa and the cop told him to "stop loitering", then beat the shit out of him and didn't even arrest him -- he just left.


Rename wrote:
That is were the obvious hole is at, anarchism and police just don't mix, but police will not roll over for you because your anarchists, they're going to help stop a riot if at all possible to help the non-anarchists from possibly getting hurt.
Riots don't break out because a person was feeling like it. In every case of a political riot I've seen, it developed AFTER police started brutalizing innocent people. The only people I've seen get hurt are the protesters.

Anarchists riot because it is against their morals to use violence against an innocent, so they would avoid civilians at any means.



Rename wrote:
HEY, my house is not a hole i perfer under the bridge. Very Happy but seriously do you know what happened to the cop?
The one that shot me when I was twelve or the one that shot the innocent business women twice (he was of course protecting the civilians!). I know as a fact nothing happened to the one that shot the business women, but I don't know what happened to the fucker who got me. The cops created chaos, no one knew what was going on so I'm sure he was the only cop who saw it happen and because he lacks a sufficient amount of morals, I'm positive he didn't go up to his chief and beg to be fired.

_________________

'Tis better to die on your feet than to live on your knees.
"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible only make violent revolution inevitable"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.MySpace.com/Carlos758 and www.AnarchistUnderground.co
Rename
Counter-Revolutionary


Posts : 171
Join date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Fuck the police   Tue Sep 09, 2008 3:00 pm

I don't know where you live, maybe it's some place nice. But where I'm from, cops beat you based off the fact that you don't have a lawyer.
For example, my Puerto Rican (that is very relevant) friend was waiting for his brother to pick him up from WaWa and the cop told him to "stop loitering", then beat the shit out of him and didn't even arrest him -- he just left.
---I live with freaking Nazi's. It's no "nice" place, yet your just telling me that these people get beat and your generalizing a entire branch of people off of the few corrupt cops, saying that most cops do beat people for no reason is just plain generalization. Just like i can't say "All cops are perfect" because obviously its not true. No matter what you have there are always going to be bad apples, anarchists admit that anarchism is not perfect but they think it is the best choice, if you catch my drift.

Riots don't break out because a person was feeling like it. In every case of a political riot I've seen, it developed AFTER police started brutalizing innocent people. The only people I've seen get hurt are the protesters.
---G8 protests? Random leftists and anti-capitalists go there to riot against them, these are top ranking individuals that talk about the countrys problems, so the police have to keep it safe, yet the leftists start throwing shit and destroying everything. That is means for retailiation! It's not like they just go there to be all nice and debate, in each G8 riot that has broken out, cops stand guard, than the others start throwing things, which means they will retailiate. And in the Anarchist Anti-War protest in Washington last year the police sure didn't hurt them anarchists, until they started trying to destroy a window of a building. So..the cops did not start it here, either. Click this for the video

The one that shot me when I was twelve or the one that shot the innocent business women twice (he was of course protecting the civilians!). I know as a fact nothing happened to the one that shot the business women, but I don't know what happened to the fucker who got me. The cops created chaos, no one knew what was going on so I'm sure he was the only cop who saw it happen and because he lacks a sufficient amount of morals, I'm positive he didn't go up to his chief and beg to be fired.[/quote]
---1/ I have no proof for either of these 2/ I don't know what happened to the police 3/ I don't know were this was at 4/ I dont know why this happened 5/ i dont know the unit the cop was from. So i can't easily debate this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cheveyo
Admin
avatar

Posts : 803
Join date : 2008-07-04
Location : The Divided Police State of Amerika

PostSubject: Re: Fuck the police   Tue Sep 09, 2008 3:44 pm

"your just telling me that these people get beat and your generalizing a entire branch of people off of the few corrupt cops, saying that most cops do beat people for no reason is just plain generalization."
Power corrupts. Police hold a direct form of authority over people trying to live their lives. I've watched a town cop that I actually liked turn into a bitter, power-hungry tyrant in only a few years.


"G8 protests? Random leftists and anti-capitalists go there to riot against them, these are top ranking individuals that talk about the countrys problems"
These "top ranking individuals" are the richest rulers from the top richest countries that meet to discuss the global, corporate economy.

"so the police have to keep it safe,"
Is criminalizing the poor and the homeless "keeping it safe"? I don't think so.
They're put there to keep protesters from protesting.

"It's not like they just go there to be all nice and debate"
Debate WHO?

"And in the Anarchist Anti-War protest in Washington last year the police sure didn't hurt them anarchists, until they started trying to destroy a window of a building. So..the cops did not start it here, either."
Yes, the cops were just doing 'their job'. Does that mean what the Nazi military did was justified? No. Police are tools who are exploited themselves by their authority, and are used against their own brothers and sisters. This is where our philosophies differ. You believe that change comes from pressing a button on a voting machine to 'elect' a ruler to make decisions for everyone. My philosophy is similar to other revolutionaries who brought true change -- breaking things actually enough! The reason we are independent from England is because revolutionaries broke the law and killed. They didn't break a window of a McDonalds, they killed.

Jesus Christ (if you believe in him) broke the law.
George Washington broke the law.
Martin Luther King broke the law.


"1/ I have no proof for either of these 2/ I don't know what happened to the police 3/ I don't know were this was at 4/ I dont know why this happened 5/ i dont know the unit the cop was from. So i can't easily debate this."
1) I sent you a video of one.
2) The first time, nothing happened (fact). The second one nothing happened (most likely).
3) Boston.
4) I was expressing my right to free speech.
5) And?

_________________

'Tis better to die on your feet than to live on your knees.
"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible only make violent revolution inevitable"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.MySpace.com/Carlos758 and www.AnarchistUnderground.co
Cheveyo
Admin
avatar

Posts : 803
Join date : 2008-07-04
Location : The Divided Police State of Amerika

PostSubject: Re: Fuck the police   Tue Sep 09, 2008 8:19 pm

Inkus2000 wrote:
Rename - your interests are opposed to ours

Your a capitalist shill who seeks to preserve and further the current distribution of social power thereby sustaining the cycle of oppression. Your ''liberal'' ideas exist only to reduce class tension and halt the revolutionary climate. You think that by giving the working class a bigger slice of the pie will shut them up - Rest assured your deceptive proposals to redistribute portions of ''stolen'' surplus value do NOT impress us. We are well aware of your intent.

Capitalism is exploitation without cease, our goal is to overthrow the establishment pure and simple ! The police are the defenders of the bourgeoisie state. The Plutocratic state exists mainly to preserve capitalist property relations and uphold the status quo.

Anarchists will ''without cease'' try to destroy the state and therefore capitalism - NOT sit down and negotiate with those who would oppress us. We will not beg for ''less exploitation'' like social democrats - we will end the institution that sustains exploitation by force !

Violence is altogether necessary when faced with the immovable hand of tyranny. Our rebellion is in response to the institutionalized exploitation we are subjected too every day - we didn't start the Riot, Capitalism did !

We're simply fighting back in attempt to defend ourselves against state violence. Capitalism, in ratio, has killed far more than anarchism.

"we didn't start the Riot, Capitalism did"
That's why you see gangs, crime, violence -- it's all in response to being oppressed. I see it first hand in my town, there are those who try to make a living by selling drugs and then they get thrown in jail. Punish those who cause the drug dealing, not the people who dream of once owning their own home.

_________________

'Tis better to die on your feet than to live on your knees.
"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible only make violent revolution inevitable"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.MySpace.com/Carlos758 and www.AnarchistUnderground.co
killuminati
Admin
avatar

Posts : 461
Join date : 2008-08-04
Age : 24
Location : RIGHT BEHIND YOU!

PostSubject: Re: Fuck the police   Tue Sep 09, 2008 8:22 pm

KenCat wrote:
Inkus2000 wrote:
Rename - your interests are opposed to ours

Your a capitalist shill who seeks to preserve and further the current distribution of social power thereby sustaining the cycle of oppression. Your ''liberal'' ideas exist only to reduce class tension and halt the revolutionary climate. You think that by giving the working class a bigger slice of the pie will shut them up - Rest assured your deceptive proposals to redistribute portions of ''stolen'' surplus value do NOT impress us. We are well aware of your intent.

Capitalism is exploitation without cease, our goal is to overthrow the establishment pure and simple ! The police are the defenders of the bourgeoisie state. The Plutocratic state exists mainly to preserve capitalist property relations and uphold the status quo.

Anarchists will ''without cease'' try to destroy the state and therefore capitalism - NOT sit down and negotiate with those who would oppress us. We will not beg for ''less exploitation'' like social democrats - we will end the institution that sustains exploitation by force !

Violence is altogether necessary when faced with the immovable hand of tyranny. Our rebellion is in response to the institutionalized exploitation we are subjected too every day - we didn't start the Riot, Capitalism did !

We're simply fighting back in attempt to defend ourselves against state violence. Capitalism, in ratio, has killed far more than anarchism.

"we didn't start the Riot, Capitalism did"
That's why you see gangs, crime, violence -- it's all in response to being oppressed. I see it first hand in my town, there are those who try to make a living by selling drugs and then they get thrown in jail. Punish those who cause the drug dealing, not the people who dream of once owning their own home.
punish the people who deal the drugs not the ones who SUPPLY THEM (CIA)

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Fuck the police   

Back to top Go down
 
Fuck the police
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Chapter 6 - The Arrival Of The English Police
» POLICE have finally admitted Madeleine McCann was abducted four years ago.
» Austin police go to wrong address shoot a man's dog
» Video: How Metropolitan Police are Involved - DCI Andy Redwood - April 24 2012
» McCanns Lawyer says police must take position on the lead provided by S.A Businessman

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Anarchist Underground :: The Revolutionary Sphere :: Revolutionary Thoughts-
Jump to: