The Anarchist Underground

Political movement
 
HomeTestCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Poland holds out over US missiles

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Inkus2000
Admin
avatar

Posts : 284
Join date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Poland holds out over US missiles   Sat Jul 05, 2008 8:31 pm

Poland holds out over US missiles Poland's Prime Minister Donald Tusk Mr Tusk said negotiations with Washington were ongoing Poland's prime minister has rejected the latest terms offered by the US to host a missile defence shield.

Washington says the shield will help protect the country and its allies from so-called "rogue states" like Iran.

The US wants to place 10 missile interceptors in Poland as part of a defence shield against possible attack, a move condemned by Russia and China. Russia has said the project would upset the military balance in Europe and warned it could have no choice but to point its own missiles at the installations.



What do you think of the Global implications considering the current situation ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
solpacvoicis
Admin


Posts : 156
Join date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Poland holds out over US missiles   Sat Jul 05, 2008 10:50 pm

"worker, can't you hear it? it is the cry of war production!"

-_- and that pretty sums up what i want to say on this subject lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Damien
Admin


Posts : 24
Join date : 2008-07-10
Age : 31
Location : Richmond VA

PostSubject: Re: Poland holds out over US missiles   Thu Jul 10, 2008 10:35 pm

Inkus2000 wrote:
Poland holds out over US missiles Poland's Prime Minister Donald Tusk Mr Tusk said negotiations with Washington were ongoing Poland's prime minister has rejected the latest terms offered by the US to host a missile defence shield.

Washington says the shield will help protect the country and its allies from so-called "rogue states" like Iran.

The US wants to place 10 missile interceptors in Poland as part of a defence shield against possible attack, a move condemned by Russia and China. Russia has said the project would upset the military balance in Europe and warned it could have no choice but to point its own missiles at the installations.



What do you think of the Global implications considering the current situation ?

Well I think whats going on right now is that were seeing the emergence of new superpowers-most notably China, India, and soon Russia, possibly Iran. The US will soon no longer reign as the sole unilateral superpower in the world, therefore the US has to arm itself to the teeth I would assume in order to intimidate other nations from challenging them economically, politically, militarily, geostrtegically, and so on. One of the ways in which the US can put Russia in its place is by using other nations as geostratetic launching pads for possible future conflicts. Poland is obviously being utilized for this purpose. I personally dont think its just about Iran. Washington might just be saying that in order to play the whole terrorist card as a pretext for building weapons near Poland for future wars with Russia.

I think what were seeing right now is the birth of the new World War. A new global conflagration that will threaten to wipe out more civilians than all of the past wars put together. These are the grave implications that stem really from a economic system in which in order for nations to stay alive and prosper, they have to carve up the globe in order to advance their economic interests. Commoditites that are lucrative under Capitalism guarantee a scramble for its use, and that comes in the form of war. We're witnessing the imperialistic scramble right now, most notably with the US in the middle east, but also with China in Africa, and soon India and Russia in other parts of the world as well. The emerging superpowers haven't resorted to overt military action yet, but we better believe that they will soon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cheveyo
Admin
avatar

Posts : 803
Join date : 2008-07-04
Location : The Divided Police State of Amerika

PostSubject: Re: Poland holds out over US missiles   Thu Jul 10, 2008 10:44 pm

Damien wrote:
Inkus2000 wrote:
Poland holds out over US missiles Poland's Prime Minister Donald Tusk Mr Tusk said negotiations with Washington were ongoing Poland's prime minister has rejected the latest terms offered by the US to host a missile defence shield.

Washington says the shield will help protect the country and its allies from so-called "rogue states" like Iran.

The US wants to place 10 missile interceptors in Poland as part of a defence shield against possible attack, a move condemned by Russia and China. Russia has said the project would upset the military balance in Europe and warned it could have no choice but to point its own missiles at the installations.



What do you think of the Global implications considering the current situation ?

Well I think whats going on right now is that were seeing the emergence of new superpowers-most notably China, India, and soon Russia, possibly Iran. The US will soon no longer reign as the sole unilateral superpower in the world, therefore the US has to arm itself to the teeth I would assume in order to intimidate other nations from challenging them economically, politically, militarily, geostrtegically, and so on. One of the ways in which the US can put Russia in its place is by using other nations as geostratetic launching pads for possible future conflicts. Poland is obviously being utilized for this purpose. I personally dont think its just about Iran. Washington might just be saying that in order to play the whole terrorist card as a pretext for building weapons near Poland for future wars with Russia.

I think what were seeing right now is the birth of the new World War. A new global conflagration that will threaten to wipe out more civilians than all of the past wars put together. These are the grave implications that stem really from a economic system in which in order for nations to stay alive and prosper, they have to carve up the globe in order to advance their economic interests. Commoditites that are lucrative under Capitalism guarantee a scramble for its use, and that comes in the form of war. We're witnessing the imperialistic scramble right now, most notably with the US in the middle east, but also with China in Africa, and soon India and Russia in other parts of the world as well. The emerging superpowers haven't resorted to overt military action yet, but we better believe that they will soon.

Perhaps if we keep our ways a new World War will arise, but I'm not seeing anything foreseeable anytime soon (unless someone does something drastically idiotic).

_________________

'Tis better to die on your feet than to live on your knees.
"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible only make violent revolution inevitable"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.MySpace.com/Carlos758 and www.AnarchistUnderground.co
Damien
Admin


Posts : 24
Join date : 2008-07-10
Age : 31
Location : Richmond VA

PostSubject: Re: Poland holds out over US missiles   Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:07 pm

KenCat wrote:
Damien wrote:
Inkus2000 wrote:
Poland holds out over US missiles Poland's Prime Minister Donald Tusk Mr Tusk said negotiations with Washington were ongoing Poland's prime minister has rejected the latest terms offered by the US to host a missile defence shield.

Washington says the shield will help protect the country and its allies from so-called "rogue states" like Iran.

The US wants to place 10 missile interceptors in Poland as part of a defence shield against possible attack, a move condemned by Russia and China. Russia has said the project would upset the military balance in Europe and warned it could have no choice but to point its own missiles at the installations.



What do you think of the Global implications considering the current situation ?

Well I think whats going on right now is that were seeing the emergence of new superpowers-most notably China, India, and soon Russia, possibly Iran. The US will soon no longer reign as the sole unilateral superpower in the world, therefore the US has to arm itself to the teeth I would assume in order to intimidate other nations from challenging them economically, politically, militarily, geostrtegically, and so on. One of the ways in which the US can put Russia in its place is by using other nations as geostratetic launching pads for possible future conflicts. Poland is obviously being utilized for this purpose. I personally dont think its just about Iran. Washington might just be saying that in order to play the whole terrorist card as a pretext for building weapons near Poland for future wars with Russia.

I think what were seeing right now is the birth of the new World War. A new global conflagration that will threaten to wipe out more civilians than all of the past wars put together. These are the grave implications that stem really from a economic system in which in order for nations to stay alive and prosper, they have to carve up the globe in order to advance their economic interests. Commoditites that are lucrative under Capitalism guarantee a scramble for its use, and that comes in the form of war. We're witnessing the imperialistic scramble right now, most notably with the US in the middle east, but also with China in Africa, and soon India and Russia in other parts of the world as well. The emerging superpowers haven't resorted to overt military action yet, but we better believe that they will soon.

Perhaps if we keep our ways a new World War will arise, but I'm not seeing anything foreseeable anytime soon (unless someone does something drastically idiotic).

Well we should refrain from using terms like "ours" and "we". The majority of the people on this planet are obviously not to blame for what goes on in the world. The problems in the world have their systemic roots respectably.

The reason why I talk of a new world war is because once again were seeing a new scramble for resources just like the scramble of the late 1800's where every advanced capitalist nation wanted a piece of the pie. Particularly in Africa, were witnessing the scramble once again, especially with China as the new emerging superpower making oil production deals with countries like Sudan and Chad. The US is in the Middle East right now having their imperialist war. Soon theres going to be more of a scramble for the worlds resources, and it will lead to a new worldwide imperialist war.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cheveyo
Admin
avatar

Posts : 803
Join date : 2008-07-04
Location : The Divided Police State of Amerika

PostSubject: Re: Poland holds out over US missiles   Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:16 pm

The signs are showing up.. But I just think (/hope?) that it's not possible. :[

_________________

'Tis better to die on your feet than to live on your knees.
"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible only make violent revolution inevitable"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.MySpace.com/Carlos758 and www.AnarchistUnderground.co
Damien
Admin


Posts : 24
Join date : 2008-07-10
Age : 31
Location : Richmond VA

PostSubject: Re: Poland holds out over US missiles   Fri Jul 11, 2008 12:03 pm

KenCat wrote:
The signs are showing up.. But I just think (/hope?) that it's not possible. :[

Well the thing we have to understand about Capitalism is that worldwide conflagration is inherent. Thats what makes it possible. I dont see anyway of nations evading these endemic principles that exist under capitalism. Advanced industrialized capitalist nations have to compete economically in order to make their domestic ruling classes richer. Military confilict is one of the means in which they do this. This will always exist under capitalism.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Inkus2000
Admin
avatar

Posts : 284
Join date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Poland holds out over US missiles   Fri Jul 11, 2008 12:58 pm

Quote :
The reason why I talk of a new world war is because once again were seeing a new scramble for resources just like the scramble of the late 1800's where every advanced capitalist nation wanted a piece of the pie. Particularly in Africa, were witnessing the scramble once again, especially with China as the new emerging superpower making oil production deals with countries like Sudan and Chad. The US is in the Middle East right now having their imperialist war. Soon theres going to be more of a scramble for the worlds resources, and it will lead to a new worldwide imperialist war.


I agree about Africa - China is working to secure all the latest oil sources, in return in protects nations such as Sudan from sanctions with its veto on the UN security counsel. China is pouring money into development programs within Africa - generating 'good will' as the Chinese say. I think Iran is safe to an extent considering they have a good relationship with China and Russia based on oil. Although the US and Israel rattle sabers I don't think they would risk engaging Iran directly. I think the extent of US power will reduce with time. As for a war - it depends on whoever happens to be in office when the power shift occurs - If the neo-cons are in they will resist the Chinese - Russian and Iranian expansion and cause trouble. It also depends on European loyalties - weather the EU sides with the US or Russia and China would make a huge difference.

It is also a worrying sign that the EU is pushing for further unification - and planning to create a unified European army.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Damien
Admin


Posts : 24
Join date : 2008-07-10
Age : 31
Location : Richmond VA

PostSubject: Re: Poland holds out over US missiles   Fri Jul 11, 2008 1:16 pm

Inkus2000 wrote:
Quote :
The reason why I talk of a new world war is because once again were seeing a new scramble for resources just like the scramble of the late 1800's where every advanced capitalist nation wanted a piece of the pie. Particularly in Africa, were witnessing the scramble once again, especially with China as the new emerging superpower making oil production deals with countries like Sudan and Chad. The US is in the Middle East right now having their imperialist war. Soon theres going to be more of a scramble for the worlds resources, and it will lead to a new worldwide imperialist war.


I agree about Africa - China is working to secure all the latest oil sources, in return in protects nations such as Sudan from sanctions with its veto on the UN security counsel. China is pouring money into development programs within Africa - generating 'good will' as the Chinese say. I think Iran is safe to an extent considering they have a good relationship with China and Russia based on oil. Although the US and Israel rattle sabers I don't think they would risk engaging Iran directly. I think the extent of US power will reduce with time. As for a war - it depends on whoever happens to be in office when the power shift occurs - If the neo-cons are in they will resist the Chinese - Russian and Iranian expansion and cause trouble. It also depends on European loyalties - weather the EU sides with the US or Russia and China would make a huge difference.

It is also a worrying sign that the EU is pushing for further unification - and planning to create a unified European army.

Well the neo cons are done for now. But I think taking into consideration that historically in the US the democrats have always been the top initiators of wars, foreign clandestine operations or "humanitarian" interventions and so on-then its clear to see that foreign policy wont change much if this power shift occurs. The US economy is in a serious heap right now. Obama has already made his pledge to US capital. He doesn't plan to get out of the Middle East anytime soon. He has in fact openly stated that he plans to escalate the war on terror by adding more troops into Afghanistan. He wouldn't hesitate to use force into Pakistan. And he said he'd have to revise his position of the withdrawal of US troops out of Iraq considering the situation on the ground. Therefore, taking into consideration his rhetoric-which is more akin to a central or rightward shift rather than to the left-then it doesnt really matter who's in power. US capital will dictate the way of the future whether theres a democrat or republican in office.
So with the fact that the US is clearly not stemming its use of violence to expand its hegemony around the world, the emerging superpowers are becoming more vigliant of future developments, but also they are becoming more eager to secure their foothold on their piece of the pie, most notably in the form of production deals with different countries around the world and also in the form of a military buildup. The paved road towards a global conflagration might be at its current stage nascent indeed, but I believe the chips are being set, and in the future we are going to see a escalated scramble for the worlds lucrative resources that might not only come in the form of oil, but also in the form of other commodities like water for instance. Only time will tell, but theres absolutely no denying that the chips are being set.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Poland holds out over US missiles   

Back to top Go down
 
Poland holds out over US missiles
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Poland approves forcible castration for paedophiles
» Magdalena Bie?kowska- POLAND INTERNATIONAL 2016
» Road to Miss Polonia 2016 (Miss Poland Universe 2016)- Izabella Krzan Won!!
» The kidnapping of 6-month-old Magda. Magda is the Polish Madeleine McCann SE.pl
» Victor Afolabi

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Anarchist Underground :: Our World :: News-
Jump to: