The Anarchist Underground

Political movement
 
HomeTestCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Black Man the fallen chosen Israelite? Maybe?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
killuminati
Admin
avatar

Posts : 461
Join date : 2008-08-04
Age : 24
Location : RIGHT BEHIND YOU!

PostSubject: Black Man the fallen chosen Israelite? Maybe?   Thu Sep 25, 2008 7:42 pm

The prophecy according to Moses - Deuteronomy 28th Chapter Verses 15-68: the following verses are some of the more salient points which parallel the plight of the Black Man in Amerika:

VS:15: "But it shall come to pass if thou wilt not hearken unto the voice of the Lord thy God, to observe to do all his commandments and his statutes which I command thee this day that all these curses shall come upon thee and overtake thee" VS:23: "And thy heaven that is over thy head shall be brass and the earth that is under thee shall be iron" VS:25: "The Lord shall cause thee to be smitten before thine enemies; thou shalt go out one way against them and flee seven ways before them and shalt be removed into all the kingdoms of the earth" VS:27: "The Lord will smite thee with the botch of Egypt and with the emerods and with the scab and with the itch, whereof thou can not be healed" VS:28: "The Lord shall smite thee with madness and blindness and astonishment of heart" VS:29: "And thou shalt grope at noonday, as the blind gropeth in darkness and thou shalt not prosper in thy ways and thus halt be only oppressed and spoiled evermore and no man shall save thee" VS:30: "Thou shalt betroth a wife and another man shall lie with her; thou shalt build and house and thou shalt not dwell therein; thou shalt plant a vineyard and shalt not gather the grapes thereof" VS:32: "Thy sons and thy daughters shall be given unto another people and thine eyes shall look and fail with longing for them all the day long and there shall be no might in thine hand"

VS:35: "The Lord shall smite thee in the knees and in the legs with a sore botch that cannot be healed from the sole of thy foot unto the top of thy head" VS:37: "And thou shalt become and astonishment a proverb and a byword among all nations whither the Lord shall lead thee" VS:41: "Thou shalt beget sons and daughters, but thou shalt not enjoy them, for they shall go into captivity" VS:48: "Therefore shalt thou serve thine enemies which the Lord shall send against thee in hunger and in thirst and in nakedness and in want of all things and he shall put a yoke of iron upon thy neck, until he have destroyed thee" VS:50: "A nation of fierce countenance, which shall not regard the person of the old , nor shew favour to the young" VS:61: "Also every sickness and every plague which is not written in the book of this law, them will the Lord bring upon thee, until thou be destroyed" VS:62: "And ye shall be left few in number, whereas ye were as the stars of heaven for multitude; because thou would not obey the voice of the Lord they God"

VS:64: "And the Lord shall scatter thee among all people from the one end of the earth even unto the other and there thou shalt serve other gods, which neither thou nor thy fathers have known, even wood and stone" VS:66: "And thy life shall hang in doubt before thee and thou shalt fear day and night and shall have none assurance of thy life" VS:68: "And the Lord shall bring thee into Egypt again with ships by the way whereof I spake unto thee Thou shalt see it no more again and there ye shall be sold unto your enemies for bondmen and bondwomen and no man shall buy you"

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JackBrindelli

avatar

Posts : 33
Join date : 2008-12-22
Age : 27
Location : Under Norfolk

PostSubject: Re: Black Man the fallen chosen Israelite? Maybe?   Tue Dec 30, 2008 12:39 pm

Killuminati wrote:
The prophecy according to Moses - Deuteronomy 28th Chapter Verses 15-68: the following verses are some of the more salient points which parallel the plight of the Black Man in Amerika:

VS:15: "But it shall come to pass if thou wilt not hearken unto the voice of the Lord thy God, to observe to do all his commandments and his statutes which I command thee this day that all these curses shall come upon thee and overtake thee" VS:23: "And thy heaven that is over thy head shall be brass and the earth that is under thee shall be iron" VS:25: "The Lord shall cause thee to be smitten before thine enemies; thou shalt go out one way against them and flee seven ways before them and shalt be removed into all the kingdoms of the earth" VS:27: "The Lord will smite thee with the botch of Egypt and with the emerods and with the scab and with the itch, whereof thou can not be healed" VS:28: "The Lord shall smite thee with madness and blindness and astonishment of heart" VS:29: "And thou shalt grope at noonday, as the blind gropeth in darkness and thou shalt not prosper in thy ways and thus halt be only oppressed and spoiled evermore and no man shall save thee" VS:30: "Thou shalt betroth a wife and another man shall lie with her; thou shalt build and house and thou shalt not dwell therein; thou shalt plant a vineyard and shalt not gather the grapes thereof" VS:32: "Thy sons and thy daughters shall be given unto another people and thine eyes shall look and fail with longing for them all the day long and there shall be no might in thine hand"

VS:35: "The Lord shall smite thee in the knees and in the legs with a sore botch that cannot be healed from the sole of thy foot unto the top of thy head" VS:37: "And thou shalt become and astonishment a proverb and a byword among all nations whither the Lord shall lead thee" VS:41: "Thou shalt beget sons and daughters, but thou shalt not enjoy them, for they shall go into captivity" VS:48: "Therefore shalt thou serve thine enemies which the Lord shall send against thee in hunger and in thirst and in nakedness and in want of all things and he shall put a yoke of iron upon thy neck, until he have destroyed thee" VS:50: "A nation of fierce countenance, which shall not regard the person of the old , nor shew favour to the young" VS:61: "Also every sickness and every plague which is not written in the book of this law, them will the Lord bring upon thee, until thou be destroyed" VS:62: "And ye shall be left few in number, whereas ye were as the stars of heaven for multitude; because thou would not obey the voice of the Lord they God"

VS:64: "And the Lord shall scatter thee among all people from the one end of the earth even unto the other and there thou shalt serve other gods, which neither thou nor thy fathers have known, even wood and stone" VS:66: "And thy life shall hang in doubt before thee and thou shalt fear day and night and shall have none assurance of thy life" VS:68: "And the Lord shall bring thee into Egypt again with ships by the way whereof I spake unto thee Thou shalt see it no more again and there ye shall be sold unto your enemies for bondmen and bondwomen and no man shall buy you"
im sorry, im not sure what you're getting at here? explanitory paragraph? soz, im crap at scripture, and don't see what your point is.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://uk.youtube.com/JackBrindelli
killuminati
Admin
avatar

Posts : 461
Join date : 2008-08-04
Age : 24
Location : RIGHT BEHIND YOU!

PostSubject: Re: Black Man the fallen chosen Israelite? Maybe?   Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:37 pm

Lol this is biblical scriptures trying to show african americans and idiigineous people were the jews/israelites in the bible lol

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cheveyo
Admin
avatar

Posts : 803
Join date : 2008-07-04
Location : The Divided Police State of Amerika

PostSubject: Re: Black Man the fallen chosen Israelite? Maybe?   Sat Jan 03, 2009 12:56 pm

Killuminati wrote:
Lol this is biblical scriptures trying to show african americans and idiigineous people were the jews/israelites in the bible lol

I wouldn't mix up Jews and Israelis, but I get what you're saying. lol

_________________

'Tis better to die on your feet than to live on your knees.
"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible only make violent revolution inevitable"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.MySpace.com/Carlos758 and www.AnarchistUnderground.co
xdumbfuckx

avatar

Posts : 24
Join date : 2008-12-09
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: Black Man the fallen chosen Israelite? Maybe?   Mon Jan 05, 2009 12:44 pm

Cheveyo wrote:
Killuminati wrote:
Lol this is biblical scriptures trying to show african americans and idiigineous people were the jews/israelites in the bible lol

I wouldn't mix up Jews and Israelis, but I get what you're saying. lol
i advise against confusing them.
im an ashkenazi jew Razz
however, there is such thing as black jews.
israelites were just followers of jacob who happened to be jewish.

but, i get what you are saying, probably true.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JackBrindelli

avatar

Posts : 33
Join date : 2008-12-22
Age : 27
Location : Under Norfolk

PostSubject: Re: Black Man the fallen chosen Israelite? Maybe?   Tue Jan 13, 2009 2:44 pm

Killuminati wrote:
Lol this is biblical scriptures trying to show african americans and idiigineous people were the jews/israelites in the bible lol
why would it matter if they were? i'm not entirely sure what the point is here.
and to everyone who said not to confuse jews and israelis, Killuminati said Israelites in the first place, so there. :L
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://uk.youtube.com/JackBrindelli
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Black Man the fallen chosen Israelite? Maybe?   

Back to top Go down
 
Black Man the fallen chosen Israelite? Maybe?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» HOW THE MIGHTY HAVE FALLEN
» Dismissal of Black Panther case a 'travesty of justice.'
» WANTED: All black version of WWII USMC Stiletto
» Black woman threatens to kill all whites in astonishing outburst
» WWI Black Watch Sidecap

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Anarchist Underground :: Subversion in Society :: Racial Liberation-
Jump to: