The Anarchist Underground

Political movement

HomeTestCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Bohemian Grove: Alex Jones sneaks in with hidden camera to see occult rituals and possibly a human sacrifice.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
changingtheworld

PostSubject: Bohemian Grove: Alex Jones sneaks in with hidden camera to see occult rituals and possibly a human sacrifice.   Sun Oct 26, 2008 8:47 pm

they plan to infiltrate the bohemian grove to find the truth, and the truth is shocking.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
killuminati
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bohemian Grove: Alex Jones sneaks in with hidden camera to see occult rituals and possibly a human sacrifice.   Mon Oct 27, 2008 12:54 pm

saw this I was amazed

PostSubject: Re: Bohemian Grove: Alex Jones sneaks in with hidden camera to see occult rituals and possibly a human sacrifice.   Mon Oct 27, 2008 2:06 pm

Killuminati wrote:
saw this I was amazed
i know it seems so unreal until you watch it. did you hear the screaming from the burning corpse? real or not its just sick
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bohemian Grove: Alex Jones sneaks in with hidden camera to see occult rituals and possibly a human sacrifice.   

Back to top Go down

Bohemian Grove: Alex Jones sneaks in with hidden camera to see occult rituals and possibly a human sacrifice.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1