The Anarchist Underground

Political movement
 
HomeTestCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Nepal anyone?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
solpacvoicis
Admin


Posts : 156
Join date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Nepal anyone?   Mon Jul 07, 2008 4:41 pm

So...will the maoist control of the government help the anarchist movement? why or why not? =D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yaotl
Admin


Posts : 93
Join date : 2008-07-07
Age : 27
Location : The Occupation of Turtle Island

PostSubject: No   Mon Jul 07, 2008 9:59 pm

Meowists! Yay! I don't think so, because you do have to remember that these cute little care bears are state communists (which I hear them get called constantly) or what I preferably like to call them bureaucratic collectivists which is derived from Stalinism. Their only intention is to keep control and not reason with so called "petty bourgeois" anarchists. They see the anarchist movement as revisionist, as I was told by one.

Anyone object?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Inkus2000
Admin
avatar

Posts : 284
Join date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Nepal anyone?   Tue Jul 08, 2008 9:10 pm

InsurgenteCujo wrote:
Meowists! Yay! I don't think so, because you do have to remember that these cute little care bears are state communists (which I hear them get called constantly) or what I preferably like to call them bureaucratic collectivists which is derived from Stalinism. Their only intention is to keep control and not reason with so called "petty bourgeois" anarchists. They see the anarchist movement as revisionist, as I was told by one.

Anyone object?


They refer to us as reactionaries - in true Marxist form. Yes the do favor centralization of power ect however better them than the cappies .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cheveyo
Admin
avatar

Posts : 803
Join date : 2008-07-04
Location : The Divided Police State of Amerika

PostSubject: Re: Nepal anyone?   Tue Jul 08, 2008 9:44 pm

Inkus2000 wrote:
InsurgenteCujo wrote:
Meowists! Yay! I don't think so, because you do have to remember that these cute little care bears are state communists (which I hear them get called constantly) or what I preferably like to call them bureaucratic collectivists which is derived from Stalinism. Their only intention is to keep control and not reason with so called "petty bourgeois" anarchists. They see the anarchist movement as revisionist, as I was told by one.

Anyone object?


They refer to us as reactionaries - in true Marxist form. Yes the do favor centralization of power ect however better them than the cappies .

True.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.MySpace.com/Carlos758 and www.AnarchistUnderground.co
Yaotl
Admin


Posts : 93
Join date : 2008-07-07
Age : 27
Location : The Occupation of Turtle Island

PostSubject: Re: Nepal anyone?   Tue Jul 08, 2008 9:57 pm

Inkus2000 wrote:
InsurgenteCujo wrote:
Meowists! Yay! I don't think so, because you do have to remember that these cute little care bears are state communists (which I hear them get called constantly) or what I preferably like to call them bureaucratic collectivists which is derived from Stalinism. Their only intention is to keep control and not reason with so called "petty bourgeois" anarchists. They see the anarchist movement as revisionist, as I was told by one.

Anyone object?


They refer to us as reactionaries - in true Marxist form. Yes the do favor centralization of power ect however better them than the cappies .

Reactionaries?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Inkus2000
Admin
avatar

Posts : 284
Join date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Nepal anyone?   Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:36 pm

InsurgenteCujo wrote:
Inkus2000 wrote:
InsurgenteCujo wrote:
Meowists! Yay! I don't think so, because you do have to remember that these cute little care bears are state communists (which I hear them get called constantly) or what I preferably like to call them bureaucratic collectivists which is derived from Stalinism. Their only intention is to keep control and not reason with so called "petty bourgeois" anarchists. They see the anarchist movement as revisionist, as I was told by one.

Anyone object?


They refer to us as reactionaries - in true Marxist form. Yes the do favor centralization of power ect however better them than the cappies .

Reactionaries?

Yea - we exist as a reaction to capitalism true in sence - however they think they know the 'one true path to communism' as written by their God Karl Marx.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cheveyo
Admin
avatar

Posts : 803
Join date : 2008-07-04
Location : The Divided Police State of Amerika

PostSubject: Re: Nepal anyone?   Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:37 pm

Exactly... However, I've seen Anarchists like this. You just have to be open minded.

A good example of a close minded person would be Mao. He's trying to do the right thing, but it's his way or the highway there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.MySpace.com/Carlos758 and www.AnarchistUnderground.co
Inkus2000
Admin
avatar

Posts : 284
Join date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Nepal anyone?   Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:51 pm

KenCat wrote:
Exactly... However, I've seen Anarchists like this. You just have to be open minded.

A good example of a close minded person would be Mao. He's trying to do the right thing, but it's his way or the highway there.

True I would describe Mao as a good revolutionary but a poor leader.

I have read Mao - the unkown story by jung chang - it is complete nonsence, half of the book is her personal opinion of Mao - which is naturally bad considering her familly suffered during the cultural revolution. She vents her repressed childhood rage on Mao.If you want to understand why she attempts to blacken Mao's name read Wild Swans - her first book.

That said Mao caused many catastorophic reforms - although unintentional.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cheveyo
Admin
avatar

Posts : 803
Join date : 2008-07-04
Location : The Divided Police State of Amerika

PostSubject: Re: Nepal anyone?   Tue Jul 08, 2008 11:09 pm

"That said Mao caused many catastorophic reforms - although unintentional."

What do you mean?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.MySpace.com/Carlos758 and www.AnarchistUnderground.co
Inkus2000
Admin
avatar

Posts : 284
Join date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Nepal anyone?   Tue Jul 08, 2008 11:13 pm

KenCat wrote:
"That said Mao caused many catastorophic reforms - although unintentional."

What do you mean?

His great leap forward was a disaster - in attempting to industrialize China in the manner they did - agriculture was neglected to the extent that it caused a man made famine.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cheveyo
Admin
avatar

Posts : 803
Join date : 2008-07-04
Location : The Divided Police State of Amerika

PostSubject: Re: Nepal anyone?   Tue Jul 08, 2008 11:22 pm

Inkus2000 wrote:
KenCat wrote:
"That said Mao caused many catastorophic reforms - although unintentional."

What do you mean?

His great leap forward was a disaster - in attempting to industrialize China in the manner they did - agriculture was neglected to the extent that it caused a man made famine.

I get you now.. This is why many think of China as a Capitalist (Industrial?) Communism.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.MySpace.com/Carlos758 and www.AnarchistUnderground.co
Inkus2000
Admin
avatar

Posts : 284
Join date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Nepal anyone?   Tue Jul 08, 2008 11:41 pm

KenCat wrote:
Inkus2000 wrote:
KenCat wrote:
"That said Mao caused many catastorophic reforms - although unintentional."

What do you mean?

His great leap forward was a disaster - in attempting to industrialize China in the manner they did - agriculture was neglected to the extent that it caused a man made famine.

I get you now.. This is why many think of China as a Capitalist (Industrial?) Communism.


No that came later - Deng Xiaoping began market liberalization in the 1980's - this was the begining of their transition towards capitalism/fashism - the in 2003 they began to allow buisness owners to join the communist party. Ironic - capitalists in the communist party lol

Anyway the party is split
a- those asossiated with the communist youthleauge - leftists
b- the shanghi clique - neo liberal/fashists
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cheveyo
Admin
avatar

Posts : 803
Join date : 2008-07-04
Location : The Divided Police State of Amerika

PostSubject: Re: Nepal anyone?   Tue Jul 08, 2008 11:53 pm

Inkus2000 wrote:
KenCat wrote:
Inkus2000 wrote:
KenCat wrote:
"That said Mao caused many catastorophic reforms - although unintentional."

What do you mean?

His great leap forward was a disaster - in attempting to industrialize China in the manner they did - agriculture was neglected to the extent that it caused a man made famine.

I get you now.. This is why many think of China as a Capitalist (Industrial?) Communism.


No that came later - Deng Xiaoping began market liberalization in the 1980's - this was the begining of their transition towards capitalism/fashism - the in 2003 they began to allow buisness owners to join the communist party. Ironic - capitalists in the communist party lol

Anyway the party is split
a- those asossiated with the communist youthleauge - leftists
b- the shanghi clique - neo liberal/fashists


Thanks a lot, it makes sense.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.MySpace.com/Carlos758 and www.AnarchistUnderground.co
Black_Cross
Admin
avatar

Posts : 98
Join date : 2008-07-08
Age : 29
Location : Amerikkka

PostSubject: Re: Nepal anyone?   Wed Jul 09, 2008 3:40 pm

InsurgenteCujo wrote:
Meowists! Yay! I don't think so, because you do have to remember that these cute little care bears are state communists (which I hear them get called constantly) or what I preferably like to call them bureaucratic collectivists which is derived from Stalinism. Their only intention is to keep control and not reason with so called "petty bourgeois" anarchists. They see the anarchist movement as revisionist, as I was told by one.

Anyone object?

Well obviously they, themselves, won't help our movement intentionally. But what they do could effect their standing with the people. At least people will say "fuck that" and not like authoritarian communism that much more. But as far as significant help to our movement, i'd say there is little to none to be found here.

_________________
"Here then is the problem which we present to you. Stark and dreadful and inescapable: Shall we put an end to the human race; or shall mankind renounce war?"
--Albert Einstein--Bertrand Russell--
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cheveyo
Admin
avatar

Posts : 803
Join date : 2008-07-04
Location : The Divided Police State of Amerika

PostSubject: Re: Nepal anyone?   Wed Jul 09, 2008 3:44 pm

Anarchist.Dagger wrote:
InsurgenteCujo wrote:
Meowists! Yay! I don't think so, because you do have to remember that these cute little care bears are state communists (which I hear them get called constantly) or what I preferably like to call them bureaucratic collectivists which is derived from Stalinism. Their only intention is to keep control and not reason with so called "petty bourgeois" anarchists. They see the anarchist movement as revisionist, as I was told by one.

Anyone object?

Well obviously they, themselves, won't help our movement intentionally. But what they do could effect their standing with the people. At least people will say "fuck that" and not like authoritarian communism that much more. But as far as significant help to our movement, i'd say there is little to none to be found here.

The only way in which authoritarian communism helps Anarchism is that it shows people tyranny and they get fed up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.MySpace.com/Carlos758 and www.AnarchistUnderground.co
god0fmusic
Admin


Posts : 182
Join date : 2008-07-09
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: Nepal anyone?   Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:45 pm

solpacvoicis wrote:
So...will the maoist control of the government help the anarchist movement? why or why not? =D

i dont think any authoritarian form of communism will help our anarchist movement. i used to think that it might have some positive influence, but now that i think about it, it wouldnt. there are a lot of communists who arent leninists though. these people are ok, because they accept things like anarchism. council communism is one of those ideologies.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cheveyo
Admin
avatar

Posts : 803
Join date : 2008-07-04
Location : The Divided Police State of Amerika

PostSubject: Re: Nepal anyone?   Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:49 pm

god0fmusic wrote:
solpacvoicis wrote:
So...will the maoist control of the government help the anarchist movement? why or why not? =D

i dont think any authoritarian form of communism will help our anarchist movement. i used to think that it might have some positive influence, but now that i think about it, it wouldnt. there are a lot of communists who arent leninists though. these people are ok, because they accept things like anarchism. council communism is one of those ideologies.

It could indirectly help us (by making authoritarian systems look bad).

_________________

'Tis better to die on your feet than to live on your knees.
"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible only make violent revolution inevitable"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.MySpace.com/Carlos758 and www.AnarchistUnderground.co
Yaotl
Admin


Posts : 93
Join date : 2008-07-07
Age : 27
Location : The Occupation of Turtle Island

PostSubject: Re: Nepal anyone?   Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:53 pm

god0fmusic wrote:
solpacvoicis wrote:
So...will the maoist control of the government help the anarchist movement? why or why not? =D

i dont think any authoritarian form of communism will help our anarchist movement. i used to think that it might have some positive influence, but now that i think about it, it wouldnt. there are a lot of communists who arent leninists though. these people are ok, because they accept things like anarchism. council communism is one of those ideologies.

Council communism is one of those ideologies that what?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
god0fmusic
Admin


Posts : 182
Join date : 2008-07-09
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: Nepal anyone?   Thu Jul 10, 2008 4:22 pm

InsurgenteCujo wrote:
god0fmusic wrote:
solpacvoicis wrote:
So...will the maoist control of the government help the anarchist movement? why or why not? =D

i dont think any authoritarian form of communism will help our anarchist movement. i used to think that it might have some positive influence, but now that i think about it, it wouldnt. there are a lot of communists who arent leninists though. these people are ok, because they accept things like anarchism. council communism is one of those ideologies.

Council communism is one of those ideologies that what?

its one of those marxist ideologies that arent inclined towards leninism. and they are probably nowhere near as coercive as marxist-leninist ideologies. right?

im kind of tired right now, so forgive me if a say something really stupid.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rename
Counter-Revolutionary


Posts : 171
Join date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Nepal anyone?   Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:19 pm

Inkus2000 wrote:
They refer to us as reactionaries - in true Marxist form. Yes the do favor centralization of power ect however better them than the cappies .

Anarchists reactionaries? LOL

I debate with Maoists and Stalinists because everywere its been put in what it turned out is totalitarian Dictatorship somewhat like Despotism, i would choose minor labor exploitation over totally controlled and slaved any day!

and i thought you liked me as a cappie Crying or Very sadRolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yaotl
Admin


Posts : 93
Join date : 2008-07-07
Age : 27
Location : The Occupation of Turtle Island

PostSubject: Re: Nepal anyone?   Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:53 pm

god0fmusic wrote:
InsurgenteCujo wrote:
god0fmusic wrote:
solpacvoicis wrote:
So...will the maoist control of the government help the anarchist movement? why or why not? =D

i dont think any authoritarian form of communism will help our anarchist movement. i used to think that it might have some positive influence, but now that i think about it, it wouldnt. there are a lot of communists who arent leninists though. these people are ok, because they accept things like anarchism. council communism is one of those ideologies.

Council communism is one of those ideologies that what?

its one of those marxist ideologies that arent inclined towards leninism. and they are probably nowhere near as coercive as marxist-leninist ideologies. right?

im kind of tired right now, so forgive me if a say something really stupid.

Your right, council communism is much more on the left side of communism just as autonomism. But autonomism is more anarchistic while council communism is not, it could be though since its anti leninist communism.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yaotl
Admin


Posts : 93
Join date : 2008-07-07
Age : 27
Location : The Occupation of Turtle Island

PostSubject: Re: Nepal anyone?   Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:03 pm

Rename wrote:
Inkus2000 wrote:
They refer to us as reactionaries - in true Marxist form. Yes the do favor centralization of power ect however better them than the cappies .

Anarchists reactionaries? LOL

I debate with Maoists and Stalinists because everywere its been put in what it turned out is totalitarian Dictatorship somewhat like Despotism, i would choose minor labor exploitation over totally controlled and slaved any day!

and i thought you liked me as a cappie Crying or Very sadRolling Eyes

And how does that turn out? Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cheveyo
Admin
avatar

Posts : 803
Join date : 2008-07-04
Location : The Divided Police State of Amerika

PostSubject: Re: Nepal anyone?   Thu Jul 31, 2008 8:17 pm

Rename wrote:
i would choose minor labor exploitation over totally controlled and slaved any day!

Never settle for less.

_________________

'Tis better to die on your feet than to live on your knees.
"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible only make violent revolution inevitable"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.MySpace.com/Carlos758 and www.AnarchistUnderground.co
Rename
Counter-Revolutionary


Posts : 171
Join date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Nepal anyone?   Thu Jul 31, 2008 9:34 pm

KenCat wrote:
Rename wrote:
i would choose minor labor exploitation over totally controlled and slaved any day!

Never settle for less.

Good quote, i definately agree... but right now don't have much of a choice. Crying or Very sadCrying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Nepal anyone?   

Back to top Go down
 
Nepal anyone?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Anarchist Underground :: Our World :: Existing Government-
Jump to: