Political movement

HomeTestCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Islam hates women? Maybe? Or is it media hates women

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
killuminati
Admin

PostSubject: Islam hates women? Maybe? Or is it media hates women   Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:51 pm

http://www.islamfortoday.com/women.htm

Most muslims are not arabs, and surprisingly a lot of them converts and most of them are women.

But when we cut on the tv we always hear about problems with "women rights" in Islam or Islam war on women.

Frankly with these numbers It doesn't seem women think that way, is Islam war on women or is it the "Media war on women"

Discuss

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Islam hates women? Maybe? Or is it media hates women   Sat Jan 03, 2009 12:59 pm

Killuminati wrote:

Most muslims are not arabs, and surprisingly a lot of them converts and most of them are women.

But when we cut on the tv we always hear about problems with "women rights" in Islam or Islam war on women.

Frankly with these numbers It doesn't seem women think that way, is Islam war on women or is it the "Media war on women"

Discuss

Most religions are patriarchal, including Christianity. I'm actually pretty sure Jesus thought less of women than he did of men.

'Tis better to die on your feet than to live on your knees.
"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible only make violent revolution inevitable"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.MySpace.com/Carlos758 and www.AnarchistUnderground.co
killuminati
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Islam hates women? Maybe? Or is it media hates women   Sat Jan 03, 2009 5:43 pm

Cheveyo wrote:
Killuminati wrote:

Discuss

Most religions are patriarchal, including Christianity. I'm actually pretty sure Jesus thought less of women than he did of men.
actualy it was the gentiles he thought less of I'll use scriptural evidence to prove this - pay attention to the underline

A Canaanite woman from that vicinity came to him, crying out, 'Lord, Son of David, have mercy on me! My daughter is suffering terribly from demon-possession. Jesus did not answer a word. So his disciples came to him and urged him, 'Send her away, for she keeps crying out after us.' He [Jesus] answered, 'I was sent only to the lost sheep of Israel.' The woman came and knelt before him. 'Lord, help me!' she said. He [Jesus] replied 'It is not right to take the children's [Jews] bread [blessings and miracles reserved for them] and toss it to their dogs [the Canaanite, or the Philistines].' 'Yes, Lord' she said, 'but even the dogs eat the crumbs that fall from their masters' table.' Then Jesus answered, 'Woman, you have great faith! Your request is granted.' And her daughter was healed from that very hour.
-----------------------
A gentile came to ask jesus to heal her daughter and he wouldn't even respond to her then called her a DOG due to her being an non-jew. Then when she outsmarted him he gave in to her wish. Isn't that racism calling someone a dog because of their ethnicity.

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Islam hates women? Maybe? Or is it media hates women   Sun Jan 04, 2009 9:13 am

i have heard from a muslim that muslim woman wear the thing on their head because it is meant to protect them and their family. it is so they look plain and simple and hold their beauty for one man. this way other man dont come in and destroy the family. man also have rules they have to follow which woman dont have to follow.

I believe Engels' theory, but muslim man dont necessarily hate woman. i have heard that they speak a lot of respecting woman.

more than anything, it's all a surrender to Allah.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Inkus2000
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Islam hates women? Maybe? Or is it media hates women   Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:51 pm

I think the Judea Christian and Muslim traditions are all highly patriarchal -

I wouldn't bother trying to appraise for any of these strands of thought given there history, hundreds of thousands slaughtered by the religious institutions. Although theist apologetics often attempt to separate the churches history from biblical teaching their arguments are mislead at best - blatant lies and propaganda at worst. The Bible supports centralized hierarchical organization - in the old testament it justifies monarchy/aristocracy/ slavery - The old testament is completely genocidal, homophobic and authoritarian pure and simple - lets not forget its overemphasis on property rights which is the basis of capitalist society.

This is what the Lord Almighty says: "Now go, attack the Amalekites and totally destroy everything that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys."Samuel 15:2-3

Now kill all the boys. And kill every woman who has slept with a man, but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man. Numbers 31:17-18

To the woman he said, "I will greatly increase your pains in childbearing; with pain you will give birth to children.Your desire will be for your husband, and he will rule over you." Genesis 3:16

If a man lies with a man as one lies with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They must be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads. Leviticus 20:13

If a man sells his daughter as a servant, she is not to go free as menservants do. If she does not please the master who has selected her for himself, [a] he must let her be redeemed. He has no right to sell her to foreigners, because he has broken faith with her. If he selects her for his son, he must grant her the rights of a daughter. If he marries another woman, he must not deprive the first one of her food, clothing and marital rights. If he does not provide her with these three things, she is to go free, without any payment of money. Exodus 21:7-11

The NT is little more palatable however it remains laden with highly suspect material - (read revelations)
The New Testament at heart remains passive and even supportive of the prevalent institutions of tyranny

Slaves, obey your earthly masters with respect and fear, and with sincerity of heart, just as you would obey Christ. Ephesians 6:5

All who are under the yoke of slavery should consider their masters worthy of full respect, so that God's name and our teaching may not be slandered. Timothy 6:1

Slaves, obey your earthly masters in everything; and do it, not only when their eye is on you and to win their favor, but with sincerity of heart and reverence for the Lord. Colossians 3:22

Teach slaves to be subject to their masters in everything, to try to please them, not to talk back to them, Titus 2:9

Slaves, submit yourselves to your masters with all respect, not only to those who are good and considerate, but also to those who are harsh. Peter 2:18

Therefore, the kingdom of heaven is like a king who wanted to settle accounts with his servants. 24As he began the settlement, a man who owed him ten thousand talents[a] was brought to him. 25Since he was not able to pay, the master ordered that he and his wife and his children and all that he had be sold to repay the debt. Matthew 18:23-35

That servant who knows his master's will and does not get ready or does not do what his master wants will be beaten with many blows. Luke 12:47

DON'T BE FOOLED BY DECEPTIVE APOLOGETICS - The Bible due to lax and interpretative nature is fully compatible with despotism, tyranny ect
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Islam hates women? Maybe? Or is it media hates women   

Back to top Go down

Islam hates women? Maybe? Or is it media hates women
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1