The Anarchist Underground

Political movement
 
HomeTestCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 forum invasion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
god0fmusic
Admin


Posts : 182
Join date : 2008-07-09
Age : 27

PostSubject: forum invasion   Wed Jul 09, 2008 4:08 pm

i have already talked about this in this post: http://anarchist-org.forum-gratuiti.net/revolutionary-thoughts-f1/nu-revolution-t17-15.htm

my idea is going into certain forums and posting information about anarchism. i believe that we can convince a few people, and definately clear up a lot of misconceptions.

the idea is to sign in to these forums with a name that will be recognized by all. so there is a few choices, ether going by the same name we go by here, or each of us create a new name and say what it is here (which i think might be a good idea, especially if some of our names are taken in some forums (especially large forums)).

the rule of thumb is posting things that people will understand.

i was thinking of doing this forum:
http://christianforums.com/

dont laugh, lol. there is actually a place, i believe it is in the society section, where you can talk about things like politics, economy, and history. it would be helpful to a lot of people if we post things about the spanish revolution, and other libertarian communist movements.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cheveyo
Admin
avatar

Posts : 803
Join date : 2008-07-04
Location : The Divided Police State of Amerika

PostSubject: Re: forum invasion   Wed Jul 09, 2008 4:44 pm

I don't know what forum I'd do, but I'd say the following...

You probably don't know what the truth about Anarchism is.
Most think it's a synonym for chaos, though this is false.
Others may believe Anarchists are bomb-throwing lunatics with no cause,
though this is false as well. Anarchists believe in peace.
We believe in organization, just not hierarchal organization.
Because we believe in true equality, we believe in horizontal organization.
We do not believe in a state and we oppose the exploitation of workers.
Many believe slavery is non-existent, though this is false.
Because Anarchists oppose masters, we oppose wage slavery as well.
We believe in freedom of religion and are against both sexism and racism.
An important key to Anarchism is that we ultimately help one another.
Both freedom and liberty are extremely important to us.
We believe Anarchism can ultimately help people and because of this,
we hope you will one day you consider looking in to our political philosophy.


It's very, very, simple and it despels myths about Anarchism.
Obviously, it won't automatically convert others, though it WILL make them think and it would open up the thread into a conversation.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.MySpace.com/Carlos758 and www.AnarchistUnderground.co
god0fmusic
Admin


Posts : 182
Join date : 2008-07-09
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: forum invasion   Thu Jul 10, 2008 6:31 am

i like that. how about we add some phrases like: "we attempt to create a society where you have to rigth to the fruit of your labour, instead, you have a right to all of your needs, be they material or spiritual."

-we also have to explain how in a society where there is no master, people tend to be more organized, because they now have the necessity of being mindful and responsible.

-also talk about how anarchism is experimental, and it works by increasing social interaction. we attempt to create non-hierarchical organizations to achieve the ultimate form of society.

-you also have to state how we dont believe in coercion, instead, people should be educated and tought to think. people should be given freedom to experiment in their lives and contemplate new ideas. we attempt to increase the individual's creative freedom. once people can do that, they will be mroe able to make correct decisions.

i think that adding a little more to give people a better idea of what anarchism is, is necessary.


so maybe we should plan what to say right here and then one of us should copy and paste it on a forum. after a discussion gets started, a few of us will dedicate some time to the clearing up of misunderstandings.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cheveyo
Admin
avatar

Posts : 803
Join date : 2008-07-04
Location : The Divided Police State of Amerika

PostSubject: Re: forum invasion   Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:13 am

god0fmusic wrote:
i like that. how about we add some phrases like: "we attempt to create a society where you have to rigth to the fruit of your labour, instead, you have a right to all of your needs, be they material or spiritual."

-we also have to explain how in a society where there is no master, people tend to be more organized, because they now have the necessity of being mindful and responsible.

-also talk about how anarchism is experimental, and it works by increasing social interaction. we attempt to create non-hierarchical organizations to achieve the ultimate form of society.

-you also have to state how we dont believe in coercion, instead, people should be educated and tought to think. people should be given freedom to experiment in their lives and contemplate new ideas. we attempt to increase the individual's creative freedom. once people can do that, they will be mroe able to make correct decisions.

i think that adding a little more to give people a better idea of what anarchism is, is necessary.


so maybe we should plan what to say right here and then one of us should copy and paste it on a forum. after a discussion gets started, a few of us will dedicate some time to the clearing up of misunderstandings.

Good idea. However, I want to add that Anarchism is not experimental -- it successfully worked throughout years ago Spain.

_________________

'Tis better to die on your feet than to live on your knees.
"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible only make violent revolution inevitable"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.MySpace.com/Carlos758 and www.AnarchistUnderground.co
god0fmusic
Admin


Posts : 182
Join date : 2008-07-09
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: forum invasion   Thu Jul 10, 2008 12:07 pm

KenCat wrote:

Good idea. However, I want to add that Anarchism is not experimental -- it successfully worked throughout years ago Spain.

well, but it was experimental in the sense that it progressed, and new ways of running society were developped. when you talk about proudhon, that is definately experimental. when you start a cooperative, you try to find ways to make it function better, and you see if they work. if they dont work, you try to find a new way of making it work.

maybe we should specify what we mean by experimental, or just call it progressive.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
god0fmusic
Admin


Posts : 182
Join date : 2008-07-09
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: forum invasion   Thu Jul 10, 2008 12:21 pm

You probably don't know what the truth about Anarchism is.
Most think it's a synonym for chaos, though this is false.
Others may believe Anarchists are bomb-throwing lunatics with no cause,
though this is false as well. Anarchists believe in peace.
We believe in organization, just not hierarchal organization.
Because we believe in true equality, we believe in horizontal organization.
We do not believe in a state and we oppose the exploitation of workers.
Many believe slavery is non-existent, though this is false.
Because Anarchists oppose masters, we oppose wage slavery as well.
We believe in freedom of religion and are against both sexism and racism.
An important key to Anarchism is that we ultimately help one another.
Both freedom and liberty are extremely important to us.
We believe Anarchism can ultimately help people and because of this,
we hope you will one day you consider looking in to our political philosophy.

after this i would add something like:

people tend to be more organized in a society that is anarchistic, because they now have the necessity of being mindful and responsible. this kind of mindfulness is strengthened by the fact that there is less alienation. people would be more involved in their society a lot more and have more time to experiment and be creative, since they now have to work less. there would be no need for lawyers, jails or police officers. there would be no need for salesman who do a job which alienates them further from their creative capacity.
people will create freely, and everyone would get what they need.

anarchism is progressive. people will be in need of experimentation and finding new ways of strengthening the economy and society without causing alienation or coercion.

some people say that people will not have the will to do any of this, but that is false. people will do this willingly. a sudden change in society brought by a social revolution, probably non-violent, will inspire people. people are bound to chose a new lifestyle out of spiritual necessity, just like people chose religion out of spiritual necessity.


do you see any way to correct any flaws or make my idea more inspiring? i think this will make some people start thinking. you have to make them picture a utopian society.
who is going to post this? do you want one person to post what you originally sayd and another to post what i said? or just post em together?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cheveyo
Admin
avatar

Posts : 803
Join date : 2008-07-04
Location : The Divided Police State of Amerika

PostSubject: Re: forum invasion   Thu Jul 10, 2008 1:18 pm

Be ready to debate the police officer statement (many think it's impossible). I would go into one of the topics where we talked about police officers and get information from there.


And I think it would be effective if both paragraphs were posted within the same forum, whether it be from one or two people. One person would be quicker, but two people would show that there's more people behind the message.

_________________

'Tis better to die on your feet than to live on your knees.
"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible only make violent revolution inevitable"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.MySpace.com/Carlos758 and www.AnarchistUnderground.co
god0fmusic
Admin


Posts : 182
Join date : 2008-07-09
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: forum invasion   Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:16 pm

KenCat wrote:
Be ready to debate the police officer statement (many think it's impossible). I would go into one of the topics where we talked about police officers and get information from there.


And I think it would be effective if both paragraphs were posted within the same forum, whether it be from one or two people. One person would be quicker, but two people would show that there's more people behind the message.

i dont think that the police are necessary, especially when you have so much social life. the people themselves could be the police.
but maybe we should say that "hopefully" there will be no need for police and jails. i dont think we would need lawyers when people are living in communities, and people would be more than willing to help each other out. ill change it to "hopefully there will be no police, jails..." if you want, although i think it should be dabated further on the other thread to come to a better understanding with others.

i like the idea of one person posting the first part, and another posting the second part as a response. it would give people the feeling that we are a highly organized movement (which is kind of what anarchism is).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cheveyo
Admin
avatar

Posts : 803
Join date : 2008-07-04
Location : The Divided Police State of Amerika

PostSubject: Re: forum invasion   Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:23 pm

god0fmusic wrote:
KenCat wrote:
Be ready to debate the police officer statement (many think it's impossible). I would go into one of the topics where we talked about police officers and get information from there.


And I think it would be effective if both paragraphs were posted within the same forum, whether it be from one or two people. One person would be quicker, but two people would show that there's more people behind the message.

i dont think that the police are necessary, especially when you have so much social life. the people themselves could be the police.
but maybe we should say that "hopefully" there will be no need for police and jails. i dont think we would need lawyers when people are living in communities, and people would be more than willing to help each other out. ill change it to "hopefully there will be no police, jails..." if you want, although i think it should be dabated further on the other thread to come to a better understanding with others.

i like the idea of one person posting the first part, and another posting the second part as a response. it would give people the feeling that we are a highly organized movement (which is kind of what anarchism is).

You could say that we "our aim is for there to be no police, jails, etc" and it would both be true and sound better.

_________________

'Tis better to die on your feet than to live on your knees.
"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible only make violent revolution inevitable"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.MySpace.com/Carlos758 and www.AnarchistUnderground.co
god0fmusic
Admin


Posts : 182
Join date : 2008-07-09
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: forum invasion   Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:28 pm

so that part would look something like this:

...people would be more involved in their society a lot more and have more time to experiment and be creative, since they now have to work less. our aim is for there to be no need for police forces, jails, or lawyers. there would be no need for salesman who do a job which alienates them further from their creative capacity.
people will create freely, and everyone would get what they need.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cheveyo
Admin
avatar

Posts : 803
Join date : 2008-07-04
Location : The Divided Police State of Amerika

PostSubject: Re: forum invasion   Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:48 pm

A lot better. :]

My question is.. Why a Christian forum (versus a political forum)?

_________________

'Tis better to die on your feet than to live on your knees.
"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible only make violent revolution inevitable"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.MySpace.com/Carlos758 and www.AnarchistUnderground.co
god0fmusic
Admin


Posts : 182
Join date : 2008-07-09
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: forum invasion   Thu Jul 10, 2008 4:18 pm

KenCat wrote:
A lot better. :]

My question is.. Why a Christian forum (versus a political forum)?

well, it was the first one that came to mind. you could also do a political forum. those people tend to overanalyze things though. they will take your argument apart and analyze every little incoherence in the language without first trying to imagine the overall idea. i want to speak to people who will look at the big picture first, and then look at the details.

if you know a political forum then go ahead and post a link. i would also like to try small forums and see how that works. usually its easier to talk to a small group of people. if everyone is analyzing the details in everything, the original argument tends to be ignored.


i think it'd be good to use our original names here, and if they dont work, then add a number, for example:
i would try to make an accound called god0fmusic, but if that is taken, ill make god0fmusic1a. (the a for anarchism, so no one would confuse me with the orginial god0fmusic of that forum)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cheveyo
Admin
avatar

Posts : 803
Join date : 2008-07-04
Location : The Divided Police State of Amerika

PostSubject: Re: forum invasion   Thu Jul 10, 2008 4:53 pm

god0fmusic wrote:
KenCat wrote:
A lot better. :]

My question is.. Why a Christian forum (versus a political forum)?

well, it was the first one that came to mind. you could also do a political forum. those people tend to overanalyze things though. they will take your argument apart and analyze every little incoherence in the language without first trying to imagine the overall idea. i want to speak to people who will look at the big picture first, and then look at the details.

if you know a political forum then go ahead and post a link. i would also like to try small forums and see how that works. usually its easier to talk to a small group of people. if everyone is analyzing the details in everything, the original argument tends to be ignored.


i think it'd be good to use our original names here, and if they dont work, then add a number, for example:
i would try to make an accound called god0fmusic, but if that is taken, ill make god0fmusic1a. (the a for anarchism, so no one would confuse me with the orginial god0fmusic of that forum)

I'd be KenCat -- the only other KenCat lives in Japan. lol
Small forums sound like a great idea, and I get what you mean about the political forums.

So which ones do you suggest?

_________________

'Tis better to die on your feet than to live on your knees.
"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible only make violent revolution inevitable"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.MySpace.com/Carlos758 and www.AnarchistUnderground.co
god0fmusic
Admin


Posts : 182
Join date : 2008-07-09
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: forum invasion   Fri Jul 11, 2008 6:08 am

KenCat wrote:
So which ones do you suggest?

dunno, i only know the christian one.


so you will post what you originally wrote, and i will respond with this:

"people tend to be more organized in a society that is anarchistic, because they now have the necessity of being mindful and responsible. this kind of mindfulness is strengthened by the fact that there is less alienation. people would be more involved in their society a lot more and have more time to experiment and be creative, since they now have to work less. our aim is for there to be no need for police forces, jails, or lawyers. there would be no need for salesman who do a job which alienates them further from their creative capacity.
people will create freely, and everyone would get what they need.

anarchism is progressive. people will be in need of experimentation and finding new ways of strengthening the economy and society without causing alienation or coercion.

some people say that people will not have the will to do any of this, but that is false. people will do this willingly. a sudden change in society brought by a social revolution, probably non-violent, will inspire people. people are bound to chose a new lifestyle out of spiritual necessity, just like people chose religion out of spiritual necessity."




i will look for a small forum and we can start with that. this way we can get the hand of argung on a foreign forum and spreading our ideas efficiently. we need to know what is going to be thrown at us.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
god0fmusic
Admin


Posts : 182
Join date : 2008-07-09
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: forum invasion   Fri Jul 11, 2008 6:45 am

here is a random forum i found which is not based on religion, we can start here:
http://forum.khurram.ca/index.php

it seems smaller than the christian forum.

you have to say some kind of introduction, like " i am kencat, from an online anarchist groups which aims at spreading information and planning of anarchist activities" or something like that. come up with something more creative than what i just said, lol.

i will sign up to the forum now. pm me on the forum once you are signed in. im going by God0fmusic.

here is where i introduced myself:
http://forum.khurram.ca/viewtopic.php?t=2024
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cheveyo
Admin
avatar

Posts : 803
Join date : 2008-07-04
Location : The Divided Police State of Amerika

PostSubject: Re: forum invasion   Fri Jul 11, 2008 7:28 am

god0fmusic wrote:
here is a random forum i found which is not based on religion, we can start here:
http://forum.khurram.ca/index.php

it seems smaller than the christian forum.

you have to say some kind of introduction, like " i am kencat, from an online anarchist groups which aims at spreading information and planning of anarchist activities" or something like that. come up with something more creative than what i just said, lol.

i will sign up to the forum now. pm me on the forum once you are signed in. im going by God0fmusic.

here is where i introduced myself:
http://forum.khurram.ca/viewtopic.php?t=2024

I tried registering and it said I got the captcha coding wrong each time and timed me out. Should I feel stupid or victimized? D:

_________________

'Tis better to die on your feet than to live on your knees.
"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible only make violent revolution inevitable"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.MySpace.com/Carlos758 and www.AnarchistUnderground.co
god0fmusic
Admin


Posts : 182
Join date : 2008-07-09
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: forum invasion   Fri Jul 11, 2008 7:34 am

KenCat wrote:

I tried registering and it said I got the captcha coding wrong each time and timed me out. Should I feel stupid or victimized? D:

do you want me to make the account for you? you have to give me your email adress though, and tell me what password you want. (im guessing you want the name kencat) i made a new email adress specifically for my account, but i dont think i want to make your account connected to my email adress, because then it will look to the moderators as if we are the same person and this is some kind of scam, lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cheveyo
Admin
avatar

Posts : 803
Join date : 2008-07-04
Location : The Divided Police State of Amerika

PostSubject: Re: forum invasion   Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:44 am

god0fmusic wrote:
KenCat wrote:

I tried registering and it said I got the captcha coding wrong each time and timed me out. Should I feel stupid or victimized? D:

do you want me to make the account for you? you have to give me your email adress though, and tell me what password you want. (im guessing you want the name kencat) i made a new email adress specifically for my account, but i dont think i want to make your account connected to my email adress, because then it will look to the moderators as if we are the same person and this is some kind of scam, lol.

Yeah, I think it's my computer.
Email = 1337carlos[at]gmail[dot]com -- I use [at] and [dot] so bots don't collect my email.
Password = anarchism101 -- I don't care if people log in to this account, I don't use this password with any other account.

_________________

'Tis better to die on your feet than to live on your knees.
"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible only make violent revolution inevitable"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.MySpace.com/Carlos758 and www.AnarchistUnderground.co
god0fmusic
Admin


Posts : 182
Join date : 2008-07-09
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: forum invasion   Fri Jul 11, 2008 12:12 pm

KenCat wrote:

Yeah, I think it's my computer.
Email = 1337carlos[at]gmail[dot]com -- I use [at] and [dot] so bots don't collect my email.
Password = anarchism101 -- I don't care if people log in to this account, I don't use this password with any other account.

account made. you will recieve an email so you can access the site.

here is the post i made:
http://forum.khurram.ca/viewtopic.php?t=2038
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: forum invasion   

Back to top Go down
 
forum invasion
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» MMSA Forum Down
» The Code of Conduct for the forum
» British Foreign Office:Timeline-Madeleine McCann Case (Copied From Jill Havern's Forum-Forumotion)
» How Long Has Shout Around The World Been A Forum?
» British and Commonwealth Military Badge Forum

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Anarchist Underground :: The Revolutionary Sphere :: Revolutionary Thoughts-
Jump to: