The Anarchist Underground

Political movement
 
HomeTestCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 9-11 Ripple Effect

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
OnedayIstoppedbreathing
Admin
avatar

Posts : 61
Join date : 2008-07-10
Age : 31
Location : Florida (The GUN-SHAPED State) LOL!

PostSubject: 9-11 Ripple Effect   Thu Jul 10, 2008 7:54 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://NPR.org
Cheveyo
Admin
avatar

Posts : 803
Join date : 2008-07-04
Location : The Divided Police State of Amerika

PostSubject: Re: 9-11 Ripple Effect   Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:02 pm

Does this relate to Anarchist theory / history whatsoever? If not, we won't delete it (we believe in free speech) but please specify. Give credit and movie / background.

_________________

'Tis better to die on your feet than to live on your knees.
"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible only make violent revolution inevitable"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.MySpace.com/Carlos758 and www.AnarchistUnderground.co
OnedayIstoppedbreathing
Admin
avatar

Posts : 61
Join date : 2008-07-10
Age : 31
Location : Florida (The GUN-SHAPED State) LOL!

PostSubject: Re: 9-11 Ripple Effect   Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:11 pm

...Why specify??

Click the link, and you'll find out. It does relate to Anarchist theory, I suppose. It goes more in-depth about how the United States Government was behind the attacks of 9-11, than what any documentary of its kind has done before.

But, it's pretty obvious that it at least has something to do with 9-11...so what more is there to explain??

For the sake of argument, here:

911 RIPPLE EFFECT
Lies, Propaganda and A Call For Justice
“An absolute must see!” - Alex James

Ripple Effect is a complete timeline of September 11 and a compilation of the best evidence (video, photo, and otherwise) collected over the past 6 years supporting an official cover-up. Never before has so much groundbreaking information been compiled in one 90 minute presentation. Get caught up on the mysteries surrounding the largest terrorist attack in U.S. history.

Jim Marrs, Phil Jayhan, and Glen Stanish head up a cast of 9/11 researchers from all over the country. Many of these individuals have devoted most of the past seven years to the study of physical and photographic evidence that for many experts point to a massive cover-up of information and events.

AVIATION PILOTS
Fred Fox | Glen Stanish | Russ Wittenberg

MILITARY PERSONNEL
Gen. Albert Stubblebine | Col. George Nelson | Maj. Glen MacDonald | Maj. Doug Rokke

INDEPENDENT RESEARCHERS
Dr. Kevin Barrett | Jim Fetzer | Phil Jayhan | Jim Marrs

WORLD TRADE CENTER SURVIVOR & EYEWITNESS
William Rodriguez

Examine the evidence with us...

Written by William Lewis & Dave vonKleist
Co-Produced & Hosted by Dave vonKleist
Produced & Directed by William Lewis

Featuring the music of Poker Face, Martin Noakes & William Lewis
Approximately 87 minutes | NTSC Format | Region Free

Be well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://NPR.org
Cheveyo
Admin
avatar

Posts : 803
Join date : 2008-07-04
Location : The Divided Police State of Amerika

PostSubject: Re: 9-11 Ripple Effect   Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:14 pm

KenCat wrote:
Does this relate to Anarchist theory / history whatsoever? If not, we won't delete it (we believe in free speech) but please specify. Give credit and movie / background.

"Ripple Effect is a complete timeline of September 11 and a compilation of the best evidence (video, photo, and otherwise) collected over the past 6 years supporting an official cover-up. Never before has so much groundbreaking information been compiled in one 90 minute presentation. Get caught up on the mysteries surrounding the largest terrorist attack in U.S. history."

Although I do believe the US administration bended, twisted and blurred the truth beyond all reality, I do not believe in the theory that it was not an inside job. Instead, I realize the fact that there is no proof either for the theory, however there is no proof for the accepted story -- there is evidence on either side. This is my opinion after researching this topic for years (I immediately started doing research after the attack). Sorry, I just don't think it was a concrete inside job.

Some of the things in the video are true. For example, the US administration didn't do as much as it could to 1) prevent an attack (by not fucking with people) and 2) respond to the attack. It also used it to their advantage (for example, using fear tactics).

- - - - - - -

In a recent psychology study, it was proved that all facts you here for the first time are stored in a certain part of the brain deep inside of it. The second time they are heard or used (recall), they are transported into a newer, outer part of the brain where you do not remember the source. One experiment (of many) did the Coca Cola paint thinner myth and put it to work and it proved the neural process correct (after doing many other studied and experiments).

If you guys want the source (I would hope you do, you should always want it), I'll ask my college course teacher for the exact source. We discussed it today in class.



EDIT: It was simply a suggestion for a guideline to make it more clear for members to distinguish what movie it was.. Relax. =p

_________________

'Tis better to die on your feet than to live on your knees.
"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible only make violent revolution inevitable"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.MySpace.com/Carlos758 and www.AnarchistUnderground.co
OnedayIstoppedbreathing
Admin
avatar

Posts : 61
Join date : 2008-07-10
Age : 31
Location : Florida (The GUN-SHAPED State) LOL!

PostSubject: Re: 9-11 Ripple Effect   Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:29 pm

Hey, man.

It's cool...I'm relaxed. I was just voicing my opinion.

"I just don't think it concrete inside job"...so, what IS a concrete inside job?

Please, get the source, if you can....seems very interesting.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://NPR.org
Cheveyo
Admin
avatar

Posts : 803
Join date : 2008-07-04
Location : The Divided Police State of Amerika

PostSubject: Re: 9-11 Ripple Effect   Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:32 pm

OnedayIstoppedbreathing wrote:
Hey, man.

It's cool...I'm relaxed. I was just voicing my opinion.

"I just don't think it concrete inside job"...so, what IS a concrete inside job?

Please, get the source, if you can....seems very interesting.

I will and it is. And let me tell you, I was subject to this function of our brain (believing it was an inside job) -- it's natural. I am (and I'm pretty sure all of us here) are still cool with you voicing your opinion. You notice we're not attacking you like most other forums would (I've seen it happen)? =p

Oh, and proof of a concrete inside job is when someone admits to being part of it.

_________________

'Tis better to die on your feet than to live on your knees.
"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible only make violent revolution inevitable"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.MySpace.com/Carlos758 and www.AnarchistUnderground.co
OnedayIstoppedbreathing
Admin
avatar

Posts : 61
Join date : 2008-07-10
Age : 31
Location : Florida (The GUN-SHAPED State) LOL!

PostSubject: Re: 9-11 Ripple Effect   Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:49 pm

On the basis of discussion, is it likely that any one person from the Bush Administration WOULD rightfully so admit that they took part in the attacks?? Come on.

"I was subject to this function of our brain (believing it was an inside job)"

What's that supposed to mean? Every 9-11 conspiracy theorist is brainwashed? I'm not sure a "Function" is the correct word to use. I never said that I 100% believe that the Government bombed those buildings, but then again, I never said I didn't, either.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://NPR.org
Yaotl
Admin


Posts : 93
Join date : 2008-07-07
Age : 27
Location : The Occupation of Turtle Island

PostSubject: Re: 9-11 Ripple Effect   Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:09 pm

KenCat wrote:
KenCat wrote:
Does this relate to Anarchist theory / history whatsoever? If not, we won't delete it (we believe in free speech) but please specify. Give credit and movie / background.

"Ripple Effect is a complete timeline of September 11 and a compilation of the best evidence (video, photo, and otherwise) collected over the past 6 years supporting an official cover-up. Never before has so much groundbreaking information been compiled in one 90 minute presentation. Get caught up on the mysteries surrounding the largest terrorist attack in U.S. history."

Although I do believe the US administration bended, twisted and blurred the truth beyond all reality, I do not believe in the theory that it was not an inside job. Instead, I realize the fact that there is no proof either for the theory, however there is no proof for the accepted story -- there is evidence on either side. This is my opinion after researching this topic for years (I immediately started doing research after the attack). Sorry, I just don't think it was a concrete inside job.

Some of the things in the video are true. For example, the US administration didn't do as much as it could to 1) prevent an attack (by not fucking with people) and 2) respond to the attack. It also used it to their advantage (for example, using fear tactics).

- - - - - - -

In a recent psychology study, it was proved that all facts you here for the first time are stored in a certain part of the brain deep inside of it. The second time they are heard or used (recall), they are transported into a newer, outer part of the brain where you do not remember the source. One experiment (of many) did the Coca Cola paint thinner myth and put it to work and it proved the neural process correct (after doing many other studied and experiments).

If you guys want the source (I would hope you do, you should always want it), I'll ask my college course teacher for the exact source. We discussed it today in class.



EDIT: It was simply a suggestion for a guideline to make it more clear for members to distinguish what movie it was.. Relax. =p

I believe it was an inside job. How else do you explain Towers 6 and 7 falling, they fell just like towers 1 and 2 fell but without anything hitting them. And the molten metal (thermite) that was found at the site, which was found at ground zero or the practice operation (By NORAD I think, need to read more) during the the time when 9/11 was about to happen.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cheveyo
Admin
avatar

Posts : 803
Join date : 2008-07-04
Location : The Divided Police State of Amerika

PostSubject: Re: 9-11 Ripple Effect   Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:15 pm

OnedayIstoppedbreathing wrote:
On the basis of discussion, is it likely that any one person from the Bush Administration WOULD rightfully so admit that they took part in the attacks?? Come on.

"I was subject to this function of our brain (believing it was an inside job)"

What's that supposed to mean? Every 9-11 conspiracy theorist is brainwashed? I'm not sure a "Function" is the correct word to use. I never said that I 100% believe that the Government bombed those buildings, but then again, I never said I didn't, either.

Brainwashed? I never said that.. Did I??

And Cujo, I know all about it.. I believed it was an inside job when it wasn't the popular thing to -- I got a lot of bullshit back about it.
The only thing that changed is that I still believe in it, but I never tell people it's the truth (or force people to believe it). However, I do supply evidence that was found (there wasn't proof found yet).


EDIT: Zeitgeist is an amazing documentary and it has three parts: The Greatest Story Ever Told, The Truth About 9/11 and the Federal Reserve. This movie may offend a lot of Christians, though. Personally, I believe you can still continue a religion even after it has been explained in an alternative way.

_________________

'Tis better to die on your feet than to live on your knees.
"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible only make violent revolution inevitable"


Last edited by KenCat on Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.MySpace.com/Carlos758 and www.AnarchistUnderground.co
OnedayIstoppedbreathing
Admin
avatar

Posts : 61
Join date : 2008-07-10
Age : 31
Location : Florida (The GUN-SHAPED State) LOL!

PostSubject: Re: 9-11 Ripple Effect   Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:32 pm

First, you say:

"In a recent psychology study, it was proved that all facts you here for the first time are stored in a certain part of the brain deep inside of it. The second time they are heard or used (recall), they are transported into a newer, outer part of the brain where you do not remember the source. One experiment (of many) did the Coca Cola paint thinner myth and put it to work and it proved the neural process correct (after doing many other studied and experiments)."

And then, you say:

" I was subject to this function of our brain (believing it was an inside job)"

I mean, I can just as easily call Anarchy a "Function" of the brain.

I implied that you meant that this is how conspiracy theorists figure out their theories, and what have you; I apologise, if I was mistaken.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://NPR.org
Cheveyo
Admin
avatar

Posts : 803
Join date : 2008-07-04
Location : The Divided Police State of Amerika

PostSubject: Re: 9-11 Ripple Effect   Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:38 pm

OnedayIstoppedbreathing wrote:
First, you say:

"In a recent psychology study, it was proved that all facts you here for the first time are stored in a certain part of the brain deep inside of it. The second time they are heard or used (recall), they are transported into a newer, outer part of the brain where you do not remember the source. One experiment (of many) did the Coca Cola paint thinner myth and put it to work and it proved the neural process correct (after doing many other studied and experiments)."

And then, you say:

" I was subject to this function of our brain (believing it was an inside job)"

I mean, I can just as easily call Anarchy a "Function" of the brain.

I implied that you meant that this is how conspiracy theorists figure out their theories, and what have you; I apologise, if I was mistaken.

Anarchism is a political philosophy in which has been put to test and worked... It has less to do with the brain than a Psychological study.
The study had absolutely nothing to do with brainwashing.

Excuse me for giving both sides of the situation (even though I am a truther myself).

_________________

'Tis better to die on your feet than to live on your knees.
"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible only make violent revolution inevitable"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.MySpace.com/Carlos758 and www.AnarchistUnderground.co
OnedayIstoppedbreathing
Admin
avatar

Posts : 61
Join date : 2008-07-10
Age : 31
Location : Florida (The GUN-SHAPED State) LOL!

PostSubject: Re: 9-11 Ripple Effect   Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:47 pm

Cool, man.

Thanks for clearing that up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://NPR.org
Cheveyo
Admin
avatar

Posts : 803
Join date : 2008-07-04
Location : The Divided Police State of Amerika

PostSubject: Re: 9-11 Ripple Effect   Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:50 pm

OnedayIstoppedbreathing wrote:
Cool, man.

Thanks for clearing that up.

No problem. So how does this documentary compare to others of the sort?

_________________

'Tis better to die on your feet than to live on your knees.
"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible only make violent revolution inevitable"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.MySpace.com/Carlos758 and www.AnarchistUnderground.co
OnedayIstoppedbreathing
Admin
avatar

Posts : 61
Join date : 2008-07-10
Age : 31
Location : Florida (The GUN-SHAPED State) LOL!

PostSubject: Re: 9-11 Ripple Effect   Thu Jul 10, 2008 10:18 pm

Uhh....I don't know.

I've seen the first two versions of Loose Change, and I've seen Zeitgeist (which I thought all three were very informative). So, I haven't seen that many docs on this...and, all of those docs I saw at least six months ago. But, I think they're all pretty much the same; just this one has updated information, and interviews with people who haven't been talked to yet...

Nothing fancy.

I think this doc only talk about what the other ones do, too....but, in half the time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://NPR.org
Cheveyo
Admin
avatar

Posts : 803
Join date : 2008-07-04
Location : The Divided Police State of Amerika

PostSubject: Re: 9-11 Ripple Effect   Thu Jul 10, 2008 10:19 pm

OnedayIstoppedbreathing wrote:
Uhh....I don't know.

I've seen the first two versions of Loose Change, and I've seen Zeitgeist (which I thought all three were very informative). So, I haven't seen that many docs on this...and, all of those docs I saw at least six months ago. But, I think they're all pretty much the same; just this one has updated information, and interviews with people who haven't been talked to yet...

Nothing fancy.

I think this doc only talk about what the other ones do, too....but, in half the time.

Cool, I'll be sure to check it out.

_________________

'Tis better to die on your feet than to live on your knees.
"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible only make violent revolution inevitable"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.MySpace.com/Carlos758 and www.AnarchistUnderground.co
OnedayIstoppedbreathing
Admin
avatar

Posts : 61
Join date : 2008-07-10
Age : 31
Location : Florida (The GUN-SHAPED State) LOL!

PostSubject: Re: 9-11 Ripple Effect   Thu Jul 10, 2008 10:21 pm

Please, do!

I think Zeitgeist is my favorite one though.

...Shit's deep.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://NPR.org
Cheveyo
Admin
avatar

Posts : 803
Join date : 2008-07-04
Location : The Divided Police State of Amerika

PostSubject: Re: 9-11 Ripple Effect   Thu Jul 10, 2008 10:24 pm

OnedayIstoppedbreathing wrote:
Please, do!

I think Zeitgeist is my favorite one though.

...Shit's deep.

Same here, it adds a religious aspect to the newer 'mainstream, non-mainstream' documentaries.

_________________

'Tis better to die on your feet than to live on your knees.
"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible only make violent revolution inevitable"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.MySpace.com/Carlos758 and www.AnarchistUnderground.co
OnedayIstoppedbreathing
Admin
avatar

Posts : 61
Join date : 2008-07-10
Age : 31
Location : Florida (The GUN-SHAPED State) LOL!

PostSubject: Re: 9-11 Ripple Effect   Thu Jul 10, 2008 10:55 pm

Yeah, dude.

Most people are afraid to even mention the subject of Religion, unless it's to embrace it....we need less of that. People can believe in whatever they want...but, not EVERYTHING should be forbidden.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://NPR.org
Cheveyo
Admin
avatar

Posts : 803
Join date : 2008-07-04
Location : The Divided Police State of Amerika

PostSubject: Re: 9-11 Ripple Effect   Thu Jul 10, 2008 10:58 pm

Agreed.

_________________

'Tis better to die on your feet than to live on your knees.
"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible only make violent revolution inevitable"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.MySpace.com/Carlos758 and www.AnarchistUnderground.co
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: 9-11 Ripple Effect   

Back to top Go down
 
9-11 Ripple Effect
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Volley effect
» code for "mexican wave" effect in text
» jQuery fireFly effect
» Paint splatter effect around the edges of my pages on my website?
» Avatar hover effect phpBB2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Anarchist Underground :: The Revolutionary Sphere :: Political Film and Documentary-
Jump to: