The Anarchist Underground

Political movement
 
HomeTestCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Have you noticed the inherent contradiction within the standard right wing justification for capitalism ?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Inkus2000
Admin
avatar

Posts : 284
Join date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Have you noticed the inherent contradiction within the standard right wing justification for capitalism ?   Sun Jul 13, 2008 2:05 pm

Have you noticed the inherent contradiction with the standard right wing justification for capitalism ?

Whenever they attempt to justify capitalism they do so on the grounds that it has increased production - therefore standards of living - However this argument means that, Roman slavery ect was justified considering it resulted in higher standards of living - increased innovation ect - they proceed to deny this and in doing so contradict themselves.

As seen throughout history capitalism slavery and exploitation go hand in hand -

The funny part is that when you confront them with this by mentioning the historical means used to build capitalist wealth they try to CHANGE the DEFINITION of capitalism to - Lassie Faire ' which has never been implemented' ! - They do so in order to remove capitalism from its historical negative effects, the stupid thing is that in making a case FOR capitalism they use the benefits created by state capitalism therefore justify the means used to attain those benefits !

They say capitalism is wonderful because of economic growth in the early US - or the British Empire

Mention that this wealth was derived from slavery and conquest and they are compelled to reply with -

'Well that was the state - not capitalism' - however without the state enforcing such oppression and conquest the very economic benefits they use to justify capitalism would not exist !

They are aware of this contradiction but prefer to ignore it - they deceptively work to uphold the buguarsie agenda and undermine class struggle.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cheveyo
Admin
avatar

Posts : 803
Join date : 2008-07-04
Location : The Divided Police State of Amerika

PostSubject: Re: Have you noticed the inherent contradiction within the standard right wing justification for capitalism ?   Sun Jul 13, 2008 8:15 pm

Not even all capitalists / anarcho capitalists are aware that this is a contradiction, though. Mass production doesn't always improve living standards, except for the CEOS...

There was a classroom "experiment" dealing with both Socialism and Capitalism. The first day, the biased teacher told the children that on the first day of the experiment, the classroom was set up as a socialist system. They had to do push ups and one piece of candy was awarded for each five push ups they did -- at the end of doing push-ups, all the candy earned was divided up by the amount of students and given out (each student got three pieces). The next day, the biased teacher told them that it was a capitalistic system and nothing would be divided up. The conclusion of the teacher was that there was more production of candy over all the capitalistic day.

This was a very well known experiment after a letter was sent to a former US president (I think it was Nixon) about the classroom "experiment". He used it to justify capitalism once. What doesn't make sense is that Socialism doesn't give out candy -- it provides social programs for those who can't afford them and it puts the makers of products in power of their products.

Capitalism has changed our entire culture to the point where profit matters over people (in general) and it makes me sick.

_________________

'Tis better to die on your feet than to live on your knees.
"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible only make violent revolution inevitable"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.MySpace.com/Carlos758 and www.AnarchistUnderground.co
OnedayIstoppedbreathing
Admin
avatar

Posts : 61
Join date : 2008-07-10
Age : 31
Location : Florida (The GUN-SHAPED State) LOL!

PostSubject: Re: Have you noticed the inherent contradiction within the standard right wing justification for capitalism ?   Sun Jul 13, 2008 10:01 pm

We need mass change!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://NPR.org
Black_Cross
Admin
avatar

Posts : 98
Join date : 2008-07-08
Age : 29
Location : Amerikkka

PostSubject: Re: Have you noticed the inherent contradiction within the standard right wing justification for capitalism ?   Mon Jul 14, 2008 4:03 pm

Inkus2000 wrote:
Have you noticed the inherent contradiction with the standard right wing justification for capitalism ?

Whenever they attempt to justify capitalism they do so on the grounds that it has increased production - therefore standards of living - However this argument means that, Roman slavery ect was justified considering it resulted in higher standards of living - increased innovation ect - they proceed to deny this and in doing so contradict themselves.

As seen throughout history capitalism slavery and exploitation go hand in hand -

The funny part is that when you confront them with this by mentioning the historical means used to build capitalist wealth they try to CHANGE the DEFINITION of capitalism to - Lassie Faire ' which has never been implemented' ! - They do so in order to remove capitalism from its historical negative effects, the stupid thing is that in making a case FOR capitalism they use the benefits created by state capitalism therefore justify the means used to attain those benefits !

They say capitalism is wonderful because of economic growth in the early US - or the British Empire

Mention that this wealth was derived from slavery and conquest and they are compelled to reply with -

'Well that was the state - not capitalism' - however without the state enforcing such oppression and conquest the very economic benefits they use to justify capitalism would not exist !

They are aware of this contradiction but prefer to ignore it - they deceptively work to uphold the buguarsie agenda and undermine class struggle.

Ya, my dad argues like that a little. And then he will deny that the means of production should be returned to its rightful owner (the workers) because history has distorted who it originally belonged to. That's an absurd argument since i don't want to give it to the descendant of the one man who's spindel created wealth for some capitalist who made new means of production with it, and so on. He just can't get through his head the idea of collective ownership. It's just completely alien to him, and he doesn't have the imagination to picture it, apparently.

I've become way sick of arguing with capitalists. It's always the same backwards, hypocritical and contradictory arguments as everyone else uses.

_________________
"Here then is the problem which we present to you. Stark and dreadful and inescapable: Shall we put an end to the human race; or shall mankind renounce war?"
--Albert Einstein--Bertrand Russell--
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Inkus2000
Admin
avatar

Posts : 284
Join date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Have you noticed the inherent contradiction within the standard right wing justification for capitalism ?   Thu Jul 24, 2008 6:44 pm

Quote :
Ya, my dad argues like that a little. And then he will deny that the means of production should be returned to its rightful owner (the workers) because history has distorted who it originally belonged to. That's an absurd argument since i don't want to give it to the descendant of the one man who's spindel created wealth for some capitalist who made new means of production with it, and so on. He just can't get through his head the idea of collective ownership. It's just completely alien to him, and he doesn't have the imagination to picture it, apparently.

I've become way sick of arguing with capitalists. It's always the same backwards, hypocritical and contradictory arguments as everyone else uses.


LOL - Yea another one I hate is when they try to assert that capitalism is democratic but saying 'people vote with their dollars' LOL - One of Milton Friedmons famed quotes.

Apart from the fact that this argument can only be used in an economic context it's also worth pointing out that those with more dollars have more votes - so much for democracy lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cheveyo
Admin
avatar

Posts : 803
Join date : 2008-07-04
Location : The Divided Police State of Amerika

PostSubject: Re: Have you noticed the inherent contradiction within the standard right wing justification for capitalism ?   Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:35 pm

Inkus2000 wrote:
Quote :
Ya, my dad argues like that a little. And then he will deny that the means of production should be returned to its rightful owner (the workers) because history has distorted who it originally belonged to. That's an absurd argument since i don't want to give it to the descendant of the one man who's spindel created wealth for some capitalist who made new means of production with it, and so on. He just can't get through his head the idea of collective ownership. It's just completely alien to him, and he doesn't have the imagination to picture it, apparently.

I've become way sick of arguing with capitalists. It's always the same backwards, hypocritical and contradictory arguments as everyone else uses.


LOL - Yea another one I hate is when they try to assert that capitalism is democratic but saying 'people vote with their dollars' LOL - One of Milton Friedmons famed quotes.

Apart from the fact that this argument can only be used in an economic context it's also worth pointing out that those with more dollars have more votes - so much for democracy lol!

Perhaps we should start buying and selling votes. =p

_________________

'Tis better to die on your feet than to live on your knees.
"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible only make violent revolution inevitable"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.MySpace.com/Carlos758 and www.AnarchistUnderground.co
Rename
Counter-Revolutionary


Posts : 171
Join date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Have you noticed the inherent contradiction within the standard right wing justification for capitalism ?   Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:24 pm

KenCat wrote:
Perhaps we should start buying and selling votes. =p

I would like to purchase near 20,000 votes to be directed to Fidel Castro. err...obama
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cheveyo
Admin
avatar

Posts : 803
Join date : 2008-07-04
Location : The Divided Police State of Amerika

PostSubject: Re: Have you noticed the inherent contradiction within the standard right wing justification for capitalism ?   Thu Jul 31, 2008 8:41 pm

Rename wrote:
KenCat wrote:
Perhaps we should start buying and selling votes. =p

I would like to purchase near 20,000 votes to be directed to Fidel Castro. err...obama

*vomits* Obama! hehe
I used to sympathize with him, but he's not doing enough for true change. A tweaking of the health care system is not change -- when we can have a free, classless, equal, clean society is when we have change.

_________________

'Tis better to die on your feet than to live on your knees.
"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible only make violent revolution inevitable"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.MySpace.com/Carlos758 and www.AnarchistUnderground.co
Rename
Counter-Revolutionary


Posts : 171
Join date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Have you noticed the inherent contradiction within the standard right wing justification for capitalism ?   Thu Jul 31, 2008 9:50 pm

KenCat wrote:
Rename wrote:
KenCat wrote:
Perhaps we should start buying and selling votes. =p

I would like to purchase near 20,000 votes to be directed to Fidel Castro. err...obama

*vomits* Obama! hehe
I used to sympathize with him, but he's not doing enough for true change. A tweaking of the health care system is not change -- when we can have a free, classless, equal, clean society is when we have change.

Well as a reformist, little could lead to alot in my mind, and McCain is just..ridiculous, and Ron Paul is somewhat of a gun maniac. So i must vote for the only one left.

I personally do not like any of them. BUUUUT better than Bush (besides McCain, i would swear they are brothers)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cheveyo
Admin
avatar

Posts : 803
Join date : 2008-07-04
Location : The Divided Police State of Amerika

PostSubject: Re: Have you noticed the inherent contradiction within the standard right wing justification for capitalism ?   Fri Aug 01, 2008 11:09 am

Rename wrote:
KenCat wrote:
Rename wrote:
KenCat wrote:
Perhaps we should start buying and selling votes. =p

I would like to purchase near 20,000 votes to be directed to Fidel Castro. err...obama

*vomits* Obama! hehe
I used to sympathize with him, but he's not doing enough for true change. A tweaking of the health care system is not change -- when we can have a free, classless, equal, clean society is when we have change.

Well as a reformist, little could lead to alot in my mind, and McCain is just..ridiculous, and Ron Paul is somewhat of a gun maniac. So i must vote for the only one left.

I personally do not like any of them. BUUUUT better than Bush (besides McCain, i would swear they are brothers)

You said you were an environmentalist, right? Why not vote for Cynthia Mckinney or Ralph Nader (lol) -- that is, if you want to 'vote' or your master. :]

_________________

'Tis better to die on your feet than to live on your knees.
"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible only make violent revolution inevitable"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.MySpace.com/Carlos758 and www.AnarchistUnderground.co
Rename
Counter-Revolutionary


Posts : 171
Join date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Have you noticed the inherent contradiction within the standard right wing justification for capitalism ?   Fri Aug 01, 2008 5:11 pm

KenCat wrote:
Rename wrote:
KenCat wrote:
Rename wrote:
KenCat wrote:
Perhaps we should start buying and selling votes. =p

I would like to purchase near 20,000 votes to be directed to Fidel Castro. err...obama

*vomits* Obama! hehe
I used to sympathize with him, but he's not doing enough for true change. A tweaking of the health care system is not change -- when we can have a free, classless, equal, clean society is when we have change.

Well as a reformist, little could lead to alot in my mind, and McCain is just..ridiculous, and Ron Paul is somewhat of a gun maniac. So i must vote for the only one left.

I personally do not like any of them. BUUUUT better than Bush (besides McCain, i would swear they are brothers)

You said you were an environmentalist, right? Why not vote for Cynthia Mckinney or Ralph Nader (lol) -- that is, if you want to 'vote' or your master. :]

Macro Enviornmentalist, so no. (I think i just made that up affraid )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cheveyo
Admin
avatar

Posts : 803
Join date : 2008-07-04
Location : The Divided Police State of Amerika

PostSubject: Re: Have you noticed the inherent contradiction within the standard right wing justification for capitalism ?   Sat Aug 02, 2008 4:42 pm

Rename wrote:
KenCat wrote:
Rename wrote:
KenCat wrote:
Rename wrote:
KenCat wrote:
Perhaps we should start buying and selling votes. =p

I would like to purchase near 20,000 votes to be directed to Fidel Castro. err...obama

*vomits* Obama! hehe
I used to sympathize with him, but he's not doing enough for true change. A tweaking of the health care system is not change -- when we can have a free, classless, equal, clean society is when we have change.

Well as a reformist, little could lead to alot in my mind, and McCain is just..ridiculous, and Ron Paul is somewhat of a gun maniac. So i must vote for the only one left.

I personally do not like any of them. BUUUUT better than Bush (besides McCain, i would swear they are brothers)

You said you were an environmentalist, right? Why not vote for Cynthia Mckinney or Ralph Nader (lol) -- that is, if you want to 'vote' or your master. :]

Macro Enviornmentalist, so no. (I think i just made that up affraid )

As in you alone try to make the environment better with personal decisions?
Okay, then who would you vote for (if you don't mind me asking, of course)?

_________________

'Tis better to die on your feet than to live on your knees.
"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible only make violent revolution inevitable"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.MySpace.com/Carlos758 and www.AnarchistUnderground.co
Rename
Counter-Revolutionary


Posts : 171
Join date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Have you noticed the inherent contradiction within the standard right wing justification for capitalism ?   Sun Aug 03, 2008 8:17 pm

"As in you alone try to make the environment better with personal decisions?
Okay, then who would you vote for (if you don't mind me asking, of course)?"

Well, i don't beileve alot of things enviormentalists beileve, but than again some of it i do, so i guess i can't nessecarily call me one, but i still do hold their main intentions at heart, which is why i do.

Well considering McCain talks in loophole lies, HIlary is somewhat a fanatic about winning and already lost, and Ron Paul is a gun Nut, and the others don't stand a chance, the only one left is "Muslim-Obama" As i said before though, really i don't care for any of them, it will probably just turn out like Bushy boy all over again
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cheveyo
Admin
avatar

Posts : 803
Join date : 2008-07-04
Location : The Divided Police State of Amerika

PostSubject: Re: Have you noticed the inherent contradiction within the standard right wing justification for capitalism ?   Mon Aug 04, 2008 2:11 pm

Rename wrote:
"As in you alone try to make the environment better with personal decisions?
Okay, then who would you vote for (if you don't mind me asking, of course)?"

Well, i don't beileve alot of things enviormentalists beileve, but than again some of it i do, so i guess i can't nessecarily call me one, but i still do hold their main intentions at heart, which is why i do.

Well considering McCain talks in loophole lies, HIlary is somewhat a fanatic about winning and already lost, and Ron Paul is a gun Nut, and the others don't stand a chance, the only one left is "Muslim-Obama" As i said before though, really i don't care for any of them, it will probably just turn out like Bushy boy all over again

"it will probably just turn out like Bushy boy all over again"
You seem to get it, so why vote for Obama?

I see Obama as one of the best politicians our generation will ever see.. Much like JFK to to the older generations..
JFK stood for many good things, but he still went to many secret wars, killing thousands/millions and still endorsing the capitalistic system.

_________________

'Tis better to die on your feet than to live on your knees.
"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible only make violent revolution inevitable"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.MySpace.com/Carlos758 and www.AnarchistUnderground.co
Rename
Counter-Revolutionary


Posts : 171
Join date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Have you noticed the inherent contradiction within the standard right wing justification for capitalism ?   Mon Aug 04, 2008 6:45 pm

KenCat wrote:
"it will probably just turn out like Bushy boy all over again"
You seem to get it, so why vote for Obama?

I see Obama as one of the best politicians our generation will ever see.. Much like JFK to to the older generations..
JFK stood for many good things, but he still went to many secret wars, killing thousands/millions and still endorsing the capitalistic system.

Oh i do understand, but as i said, who else? In my view, he is the one that will bring at least some of my ideals in, ethe others are war-pigs, Obama on the other hand is just a slight war-pig. Vote for the lesser evil in this case, and you already know i endorse capitalistic system if it is reformed Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
killuminati
Admin
avatar

Posts : 461
Join date : 2008-08-04
Age : 24
Location : RIGHT BEHIND YOU!

PostSubject: Re: Have you noticed the inherent contradiction within the standard right wing justification for capitalism ?   Mon Aug 04, 2008 7:40 pm

It raises the standard of living for THEM not us Shocked
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cheveyo
Admin
avatar

Posts : 803
Join date : 2008-07-04
Location : The Divided Police State of Amerika

PostSubject: Re: Have you noticed the inherent contradiction within the standard right wing justification for capitalism ?   Mon Aug 04, 2008 10:10 pm

Rename wrote:
KenCat wrote:
"it will probably just turn out like Bushy boy all over again"
You seem to get it, so why vote for Obama?

I see Obama as one of the best politicians our generation will ever see.. Much like JFK to to the older generations..
JFK stood for many good things, but he still went to many secret wars, killing thousands/millions and still endorsing the capitalistic system.

Oh i do understand, but as i said, who else? In my view, he is the one that will bring at least some of my ideals in, ethe others are war-pigs, Obama on the other hand is just a slight war-pig. Vote for the lesser evil in this case, and you already know i endorse capitalistic system if it is reformed Smile

I'm almost ashamed..

Obama IS a war pig, just like the rest of them.. I prefer not to vote for any evil.

"who else?"
The people.

_________________

'Tis better to die on your feet than to live on your knees.
"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible only make violent revolution inevitable"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.MySpace.com/Carlos758 and www.AnarchistUnderground.co
killuminati
Admin
avatar

Posts : 461
Join date : 2008-08-04
Age : 24
Location : RIGHT BEHIND YOU!

PostSubject: Re: Have you noticed the inherent contradiction within the standard right wing justification for capitalism ?   Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:00 pm

KenCat wrote:
Rename wrote:
KenCat wrote:
"it will probably just turn out like Bushy boy all over again"
You seem to get it, so why vote for Obama?

I see Obama as one of the best politicians our generation will ever see.. Much like JFK to to the older generations..
JFK stood for many good things, but he still went to many secret wars, killing thousands/millions and still endorsing the capitalistic system.

Oh i do understand, but as i said, who else? In my view, he is the one that will bring at least some of my ideals in, ethe others are war-pigs, Obama on the other hand is just a slight war-pig. Vote for the lesser evil in this case, and you already know i endorse capitalistic system if it is reformed Smile

I'm almost ashamed..

Obama IS a war pig, just like the rest of them.. I prefer not to vote for any evil.

"who else?"
The people.
Did you say war or WHORE lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rename
Counter-Revolutionary


Posts : 171
Join date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Have you noticed the inherent contradiction within the standard right wing justification for capitalism ?   Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:51 pm

KenCat wrote:
I'm almost ashamed..

Obama IS a war pig, just like the rest of them.. I prefer not to vote for any evil.

"who else?"
The people.

Nah don't be ashamed. It's the normal ideas of capitalists, hard to explain really. But really i don't see how he is even near the level of McCain when it comes to war..

Which president will support the people? hmm
nope
Back to top Go down
View user profile
killuminati
Admin
avatar

Posts : 461
Join date : 2008-08-04
Age : 24
Location : RIGHT BEHIND YOU!

PostSubject: Re: Have you noticed the inherent contradiction within the standard right wing justification for capitalism ?   Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:46 pm

Inkus2000 wrote:
Have you noticed the inherent contradiction with the standard right wing justification for capitalism ?



They say capitalism is wonderful because of economic growth in the early US - or the British Empire

Mention that this wealth was derived from slavery and conquest and they are compelled to reply with -

Don't forget the infamous Imperialism Rolling Eyes

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cheveyo
Admin
avatar

Posts : 803
Join date : 2008-07-04
Location : The Divided Police State of Amerika

PostSubject: Re: Have you noticed the inherent contradiction within the standard right wing justification for capitalism ?   Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:12 pm

Rename wrote:
KenCat wrote:
I'm almost ashamed..

Obama IS a war pig, just like the rest of them.. I prefer not to vote for any evil.

"who else?"
The people.

Nah don't be ashamed. It's the normal ideas of capitalists, hard to explain really. But really i don't see how he is even near the level of McCain when it comes to war..

Which president will support the people? hmm
nope

"But really i don't see how he is even near the level of McCain when it comes to war"
If you only think inside capitalistic means, then they may seem far apart. If you think on a more global means, they naturally seem more close together.

"Which president will support the people?"
None, or else they wouldn't run for power over people.

_________________

'Tis better to die on your feet than to live on your knees.
"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible only make violent revolution inevitable"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.MySpace.com/Carlos758 and www.AnarchistUnderground.co
killuminati
Admin
avatar

Posts : 461
Join date : 2008-08-04
Age : 24
Location : RIGHT BEHIND YOU!

PostSubject: Re: Have you noticed the inherent contradiction within the standard right wing justification for capitalism ?   Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:14 pm

KenCat wrote:
Rename wrote:
KenCat wrote:
I'm almost ashamed..

Obama IS a war pig, just like the rest of them.. I prefer not to vote for any evil.

"who else?"
The people.

Nah don't be ashamed. It's the normal ideas of capitalists, hard to explain really. But really i don't see how he is even near the level of McCain when it comes to war..

Which president will support the people? hmm
nope

"But really i don't see how he is even near the level of McCain when it comes to war"
If you only think inside capitalistic means, then they may seem far apart. If you think on a more global means, they naturally seem more close together.

"Which president will support the people?"
None, or else they wouldn't run for power over people.
If I could vote I'd vote for Obama just because of his socialist views on Taxes...

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cheveyo
Admin
avatar

Posts : 803
Join date : 2008-07-04
Location : The Divided Police State of Amerika

PostSubject: Re: Have you noticed the inherent contradiction within the standard right wing justification for capitalism ?   Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:28 pm

Killuminati wrote:
KenCat wrote:
Rename wrote:
KenCat wrote:
I'm almost ashamed..

Obama IS a war pig, just like the rest of them.. I prefer not to vote for any evil.

"who else?"
The people.

Nah don't be ashamed. It's the normal ideas of capitalists, hard to explain really. But really i don't see how he is even near the level of McCain when it comes to war..

Which president will support the people? hmm
nope

"But really i don't see how he is even near the level of McCain when it comes to war"
If you only think inside capitalistic means, then they may seem far apart. If you think on a more global means, they naturally seem more close together.

"Which president will support the people?"
None, or else they wouldn't run for power over people.
If I could vote I'd vote for Obama just because of his socialist views on Taxes...

Obama is nowhere near socialist, even if he does want to raise taxes.. lol
Cynthia Mckinney, Mike Gravel, Ralph Nader -- these are politicians/rulers I hate the least. lol

_________________

'Tis better to die on your feet than to live on your knees.
"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible only make violent revolution inevitable"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.MySpace.com/Carlos758 and www.AnarchistUnderground.co
killuminati
Admin
avatar

Posts : 461
Join date : 2008-08-04
Age : 24
Location : RIGHT BEHIND YOU!

PostSubject: Re: Have you noticed the inherent contradiction within the standard right wing justification for capitalism ?   Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:33 pm

KenCat wrote:
Killuminati wrote:
KenCat wrote:
Rename wrote:
KenCat wrote:
I'm almost ashamed..

Obama IS a war pig, just like the rest of them.. I prefer not to vote for any evil.

"who else?"
The people.

Nah don't be ashamed. It's the normal ideas of capitalists, hard to explain really. But really i don't see how he is even near the level of McCain when it comes to war..

Which president will support the people? hmm
nope

"But really i don't see how he is even near the level of McCain when it comes to war"
If you only think inside capitalistic means, then they may seem far apart. If you think on a more global means, they naturally seem more close together.

"Which president will support the people?"
None, or else they wouldn't run for power over people.
If I could vote I'd vote for Obama just because of his socialist views on Taxes...

Obama is nowhere near socialist, even if he does want to raise taxes.. lol
Cynthia Mckinney, Mike Gravel, Ralph Nader -- these are politicians/rulers I hate the least. lol
Obama was going to raise taxes on the rich and keep taxes on the poor/middle class the same...muchj better than what Mccain wants to do only policy I could find from any of them I like bounce bounce

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cheveyo
Admin
avatar

Posts : 803
Join date : 2008-07-04
Location : The Divided Police State of Amerika

PostSubject: Re: Have you noticed the inherent contradiction within the standard right wing justification for capitalism ?   Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:41 pm

Killuminati wrote:
KenCat wrote:
Killuminati wrote:
KenCat wrote:
Rename wrote:
KenCat wrote:
I'm almost ashamed..

Obama IS a war pig, just like the rest of them.. I prefer not to vote for any evil.

"who else?"
The people.

Nah don't be ashamed. It's the normal ideas of capitalists, hard to explain really. But really i don't see how he is even near the level of McCain when it comes to war..

Which president will support the people? hmm
nope

"But really i don't see how he is even near the level of McCain when it comes to war"
If you only think inside capitalistic means, then they may seem far apart. If you think on a more global means, they naturally seem more close together.

"Which president will support the people?"
None, or else they wouldn't run for power over people.
If I could vote I'd vote for Obama just because of his socialist views on Taxes...

Obama is nowhere near socialist, even if he does want to raise taxes.. lol
Cynthia Mckinney, Mike Gravel, Ralph Nader -- these are politicians/rulers I hate the least. lol
Obama was going to raise taxes on the rich and keep taxes on the poor/middle class the same...muchj better than what Mccain wants to do only policy I could find from any of them I like bounce bounce

Agreed. But uhm, how about a classless society without ANY taxes!? lol

_________________

'Tis better to die on your feet than to live on your knees.
"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible only make violent revolution inevitable"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.MySpace.com/Carlos758 and www.AnarchistUnderground.co
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Have you noticed the inherent contradiction within the standard right wing justification for capitalism ?   

Back to top Go down
 
Have you noticed the inherent contradiction within the standard right wing justification for capitalism ?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» "We have noticed suspicious activity . . ."
» STANDARD AND POORS RATING FOR THE U.S.
» Carter Ruck letter to Bob Parsons CEO GoDaddy.com
» Baby P Death: Ruling On 'Lenient' Jail Terms
» I see the left-wing bedwetters are OUTRAGED by some idiot they never heard of before today...

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Anarchist Underground :: Anarchist Philosophy :: "Anarcho" Capitalism-
Jump to: