The Anarchist Underground

Political movement
 
HomeTestCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 [VOTE] Groups

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Yes no maybeso?
Agree
50%
 50% [ 2 ]
Don't
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Undecided
50%
 50% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 4
 

AuthorMessage
Rename
Counter-Revolutionary


Posts : 171
Join date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: [VOTE] Groups   Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:39 pm

(This was a copy and paste, so i did not have to re-write it and it can be voted for a addition or not.)

A few things i (personaly) think could help make the site better.
(Forum=Multiple choice | Excuse Grammar mistakes)

1. + Groups
- Obviously, as your site grows your going to get enemies here as well (Capitalists OOO) some communists/fascists etc. Considering no where in the rules say you ban for this, i have a feeling you may need to add a few more groups so we have somewhere to go.
- NO im not saying go all out and make a "marxist,leninist,liberal reformist" groups, i mean to just bunch them all into one group. This is a anarchist site, so impound on Anarchy, but i beileve it should have a place for the petty capitalists...or i mean the reactonarys, should be able to go to.
- Such as, for capitalists "reactonary", Right-Wing, and communist group, would make it so we all could join a group, and contribute somewhat more to the site.
- i also suggest you make a group called "Rename wins" but thats irrelevent right now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cheveyo
Admin
avatar

Posts : 803
Join date : 2008-07-04
Location : The Divided Police State of Amerika

PostSubject: Re: [VOTE] Groups   Thu Jul 31, 2008 8:10 pm

I voted "undecided" because I believe we should create a thread in which everyone posts the group they want. Out of that, we'll add the groups. This way, we'll be adding groups we need and we'll be keeping out groups we don't need. If in the future people with different philosophies join, they can post in that thread.

Sound good? =]

_________________

'Tis better to die on your feet than to live on your knees.
"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible only make violent revolution inevitable"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.MySpace.com/Carlos758 and www.AnarchistUnderground.co
Rename
Counter-Revolutionary


Posts : 171
Join date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: [VOTE] Groups   Thu Jul 31, 2008 9:30 pm

KenCat wrote:
I voted "undecided" because I believe we should create a thread in which everyone posts the group they want. Out of that, we'll add the groups. This way, we'll be adding groups we need and we'll be keeping out groups we don't need. If in the future people with different philosophies join, they can post in that thread.

Sound good? =]

I agree with this, IF we make sure we don't add alot of branches as i stated, because most communists will be asking for "Marxist" "Trotskyist" etc
Otherwise sounds good to me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Public Enemy

avatar

Posts : 64
Join date : 2008-07-15
Age : 31
Location : Phantom America

PostSubject: Re: [VOTE] Groups   Mon Aug 04, 2008 1:44 am

Wait, What?
This sounds like, Capitalists may invade our forum just to spam anti-anarchist messages, but we want our site to grow, so we will redirect their spam to another forum.
Sorry, but that won't work, as the point of posting here is to communicate with fellow anarchists, and capitalists rarely love communicating about their system.
I put yes though, simply because if any spam comes our way, we could put a Redirect sign on it, unless their argument is fairly intelligent.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rename
Counter-Revolutionary


Posts : 171
Join date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: [VOTE] Groups   Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:29 am

Public Enemy wrote:
Wait, What?
This sounds like, Capitalists may invade our forum just to spam anti-anarchist messages, but we want our site to grow, so we will redirect their spam to another forum.
Sorry, but that won't work, as the point of posting here is to communicate with fellow anarchists, and capitalists rarely love communicating about their system.
I put yes though, simply because if any spam comes our way, we could put a Redirect sign on it, unless their argument is fairly intelligent.

No, not a forum, a group, the capitalist group so we can identify capitalists, and so lets say non-anarchists have a group to join, your focus is anarchy but you can't completely force everyone else out
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cheveyo
Admin
avatar

Posts : 803
Join date : 2008-07-04
Location : The Divided Police State of Amerika

PostSubject: Re: [VOTE] Groups   Mon Aug 04, 2008 1:47 pm

Rename wrote:
Public Enemy wrote:
Wait, What?
This sounds like, Capitalists may invade our forum just to spam anti-anarchist messages, but we want our site to grow, so we will redirect their spam to another forum.
Sorry, but that won't work, as the point of posting here is to communicate with fellow anarchists, and capitalists rarely love communicating about their system.
I put yes though, simply because if any spam comes our way, we could put a Redirect sign on it, unless their argument is fairly intelligent.

No, not a forum, a group, the capitalist group so we can identify capitalists, and so lets say non-anarchists have a group to join, your focus is anarchy but you can't completely force everyone else out

We're not forcing anyone else out..
So far, I have only seen one "capitalist" on the forum so far. lol

_________________

'Tis better to die on your feet than to live on your knees.
"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible only make violent revolution inevitable"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.MySpace.com/Carlos758 and www.AnarchistUnderground.co
killuminati
Admin
avatar

Posts : 461
Join date : 2008-08-04
Age : 24
Location : RIGHT BEHIND YOU!

PostSubject: Re: [VOTE] Groups   Mon Aug 04, 2008 4:17 pm

Agree groups would be good
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rename
Counter-Revolutionary


Posts : 171
Join date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: [VOTE] Groups   Mon Aug 04, 2008 6:35 pm

KenCat wrote:
So far, I have only seen one "capitalist" on the forum so far. lol
Shocked ahh Neutral
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: [VOTE] Groups   

Back to top Go down
 
[VOTE] Groups
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Organizing Groups / Colors in Legend
» Noob trying to Remove Nav Links like Groups. PHBB2
» Vote for Best Browser
» UK Referendum vote may not be legally binding
» Groups and Ranks

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Anarchist Underground :: Anarchist Underground :: Voting and Polls-
Jump to: